LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I sinmply live all the customization options

My favorite feature is that the buttons are on the back <3

Favorite has to be the thin screen/bezel. I get why people like physical buttons, but it's all about whats on the screen in the end. 

My favorite thing about that G3 from the review is mention of how good the build feels

also I loved the cat vacuum, the wallpaper conversation with Marques.

My favorite thing is probably the button location.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

your video that you were showing on this phone

My favorite thing about the phone is the 4K recording capability.

The bezel is amazing on it i cant stand a large bezel.

My favorite thing about the phone is the 4K recording capability.

I love the 5.5 inch display big but not as big as galaxy note. Perfect just for that.

I like the android skin, its good looking and customizable without going over the top unlike the s5, plus it looks like a good phone overall and it has a sdcard slot! hope i win and good luck to everyone!! :D

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

I liked that the G3 had the ability to change the navigation buttons like the OPO, but unlike the OPO you can actually buy it.

The bezel is amazing on it i cant stand a large bezel.

My Favorite feature is that you can make a custom lockscreen where you simply tap a certain part of the screen to unlock the phone. We unlock our smartphone so many times a day, that this is just a must have feature. 

I'm not home the 6th of july but if i get lucky and win i hope i will have some time to answer

My favorite part is the buttons on the back. I also love the slo mo camera!

my favourite thing is sleek design

My favorite part is the buttons on the back. I also love the slo mo camera!

What I like most about the LG G3, is the customization of the stock skin. The possibility you can do with the stock skin seemed very extensive and cool.

My favourite thing about the g3 would probably have to be the amount of customization ability it has including the lower buttons =) 

the back buttons...you finger is always in that location...convenient...

My favourite thing about the g3 would probably have to be the amount of customization ability it has including the lower buttons =) 

Customizing the bottom buttons! :D

Easily my favorite part about the review is the pure aesthetic of the phone - the tiny bezels, the huge screen, the brushed plastic and the rear buttons. This phone is designed to look good and that is something I really want from a phone. Other than the M8 there are very few android phones that look this good and I would love to have one to use and show off  :P .

Thank you Linus and LG for this incredible giveaway!

CPU: 3570K @ 4.2 | RAM: 16GB Corsair | GPU: EVGA GTX 780ti ACX SC | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Monitor: Asus PB278Q | Sound: ATH-M50X | Mic: Blue Snowball

What I love about the g3 is the back buttons, and the g3's custom rom implementation. It sounds like the customization aspect of the g3 makes the phone far superior to most other oem versions of android. 

I do wish we could have gotten an idea of the battery life of the g3 though :(