LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The 1440p screen!

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

I really like the removable back plate (as long as it doesn't fall off too easily) as it gives us an opportunity to upgrade the back plate to a different design or wireless charging.

That beefy specs....That extremely attractive over all design...everything about the phone is outstanding & well My point of interest!

I freaking phone is worth My hands on...

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

That beefy specs....That extremely attractive over all design...everything about the phone is outstanding & well My point of interest!

I freaking phone is worth My hands on...

Dual window mode for sure!  Being able to reply to messages while still watching a video would be amazing for me.

I would also enjoy no side buttons. 

Hmmmmm Lets see, My favorite feature of beastly phone is like what you said Linus, Its that sexy Quad HD Display ;-), probably because its so unique :-D 

One entry per household.

I like the clean look and the robust case, also like the bilion customization features :D

Looks nice, keep up the good work.

Hmmmmm Lets see, My favorite feature of beastly phone is like what you said Linus, Its that sexy Quad HD Display ;-), probably because its so unique :-D 

I like the G3 because it has the buttons on the back instead of at the sides and, of course, because of its screen.

I love the 2560x1440 display, button placement and slim bezels

I love the camera from the LG G3! It has OIS and the laser focus which makes taking pictures and recording videos a more enjoyable experience! I also would love to see the QHD display on phone, everyone seems to talking it, I heard that it looks pretty amazing! But most people couldn't tell the different between QHD and Full HD so I like to see if I can!

I love how sexy it looks with large screen and thin bezel.

Hmmmmm Lets see, My favorite feature of that beastly phone is like what you said Linus, Its that sexy Quad HD Display ;-), probably because its so unique :-D 

I love the camera from the LG G3! It has OIS and the laser focus which makes taking pictures and recording videos a more enjoyable experience! I also would love to see the QHD display on phone, everyone seems to talking it, I heard that it looks pretty amazing! But most people couldn't tell the different between QHD and Full HD so I like to see if I can!

Although my chances are pretty low to win this it would be an awesome birthday present! :P

I agree with you that the screen isn't all that its cracked up to be so I would say the thing I like most about this phone is definitely the GUI. 

My fav thing are the back buttons, to be honest they feel really well designed, also i love look of it, reminds me of nexus 5 but they are both from LG, and last but not least i like that they allow users to remove batteries and replace them not like HTC does. 

I think most of the changes to Android is my favorite, followed by the fact that there is the connecter for the wireless charging backplate.

The buttons on the back seem like a good idea.