LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Favorite thing about the g3? Dem bezels. so thin and beautiful. nothing worse than a nice high-res screen like this ruined by thick bezels.

I love the extreme customisability LG's flavour of Android delivers. It's definitely miles ahead of Touchwiz in my opinion, and at least on par or a little bit better than Sense.

My favourite thing is the thin bezel and the fact that you mentioned your cats.

CPU:i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz |Cooler: Corsair H100i | RAM:16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz |Motherboard:ASUS Maximus VI Impact | GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780 OC | SSD:Samsung 840 Evo | HDD:2TB Seagate Barracuda |PSU: Corsair CS750M 80 Plus Gold | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy

I love the thin bezels and i think LG had a great idea with the button placement.. In summary: a great phone overall maybe the best android phone at the moment but the screen is too big :S

If i get one i would be very happy!!

I love the ergonomics of the device, it appears to be very good for a media consumption experience. The back mounted speaker is a minus but I usually use headphones so that is not a real downside to me.

I have the G2, and as far as I can say, the G3 is a big step up from its predecessor. I love the back buttons. They speak out good innovation, along with its cleaner UI. But the thing that gets me the most would be the design. The material and small bezels make for beautiful aesthetic. Despite the few coughs mentioned in the video, I think that the G3 is a great phone.

Easily my favourite part is this amazing screen!This resolution on a phone, YES PLEASE !

Large screen 1440p and intresting buttons layout, should be fun to use :)

I like the design and the fast cpu of the G3 and of course the 1 watt speaker xD just kidding that qhd screen just gets me haha

That amazing display, much more pixels than my monitor 

Laser focus, all phones I had so far have had a very slow focus, I'm really interested whether this is a big improvement...

I think the laser guided optical image stabilization is awesome, and even the 24-bit DAC for which LG approached google to write code for.

Thanks for the review. Good to know that you can add notification short cut to the bottom bar.

Oh and also love that there are no more side buttons!!

I love the 1440p screen and still holds battery so long!!

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

Man i love the 2560x1440 and 3gb of ram. Damn i want this. :}

It's really tough to decide: I love the amazingly thin bezel, but the resizable keyboard and the removable battery are great features, too.

my favorite thing about the phone is that i looks amzing and dem bezels :)

My favorite part of the G3 are the thin bezels, I mean they look soooo sexy.

all the customization options seems phenomenal. Looks like there will be no need for me to get a custom rom. Also my god that screen is gorgeous.

My favourite feature is the buttons on the back (ray no  longer pressing buttons accidentally)

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

all the customization options seems phenomenal. Looks like there will be no need for me to get a custom rom. Also my god that screen is gorgeous.

i really like the ergonomic function buttons put on the back, it makes accidental presses less, plus its metal construction and nearly stock android functionality is awesome!!!

Oh and i want to replace this old nokia E5-00 with a great phone for free!!!

P.s. I always watch your vids everytime!