LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the thin bezels!!
I'd also really like to try out those rear mounted buttons

1440p and the CPU power is da bomb on this phone !!!

Those buttons on the back of the phone look awesome!

My Favorite part is all of those pixels. I also love all the customization options in the ui.

My rig: Cpu: AMD 8350 | Cooler: Corsair h100i with Noctua nf-f12 fans | Ram: 8gb 1600 corsair vengeance | Hard Drive: 2x 1tb wd drives in raid 1 | SSd: 128gb plextor m5p  | Motherboard: asrock extreme9  | Graphics card: amd 7850 2gb | Power Supply: ocz modular | Case: cooler master cm 690 ii          Peripherals: | Monitor: x-star 1440p | Mic: blue snowball  | Keyboard: Flashget G600  | Mouse: No name |

OMG!

Awesome review guyz. .. this is one awesome phone

Man this phone is super Sexy and would love to own it .

The Screen looks gorgeous and the UI is awesome coz its mininmalistic and useful at the same time.

Man i would so love to just hold this phone and open tons of apps and switch between them.

i would love to use buzz launcher on this one. That would be so awesome.

It would be a wonderful start to record videos on YouTube using a device that can record 4k, and not use the old Galaxy S3 with only 1080p. The Adjustable Keyboard is a great idea and configure any of the lower buttons? BRILLIANT!

BTW: Awesome shows, keep up the good work and greetings from Poland!

The fact that this thing has 3gb of ram and the amazing display is just bonkers :D

I hope i win this phone! I have been wanting this phone for so long and it would be sooo great if i win! Thanks for the opportunity of being able to win this phone :D

I have to disagree with Linus. The resolution is the most appealing thing with this phone, especially with split screen feature.

That 1440p screen, aside from the warm-ish colour sounds awesome.

Best part of the video was how nervous you looked when you mentioned the auto HDR.

Favorite part of the phone is the buttons on the back. I've fumbled with lock and volume buttons on the sides and i can attest it is a nightmare.

I love the G3's volume and lock button! I always tend to bump mine and I hate it!

@LinusTech Well Linus one thing to ask. I am in Korea right now, can people who are expats or people who live in Korea be able to go to the LG area and be able to unlock the phone? Just asking :D

Kevin Jin

Linked In

Ugh, your site double posted me. If this post gets selected then re-draw for someone else. Hope it doesn't cut me out of the running cause i cant find a delete button. :)

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is that it looks exactly how I always imagined future iPhones would look like, yet it runs Android, and has all those kick ass features( A LAZER !!!)...plus the beautiful screen, it's PERFECT! :D

Also if I end up winning can I request to have my model signed by Linus! I would of course get a clear case to show it off

Giant screen and its beautiful

Also if I end up winning can I request to have my model signed by Linus! I would of course get a clear case to show it off

you could then get it lazer engraved onto it and it'd last foreverrrrrrrr!!!!! :D

My favourite feature about the lg g3 is definitely the ultra slim bezels. THE PHONE IS LITERALLY ALL SCREEN!!! I WANT THIS TO BE MY NEXT PHONE SOOOO BAD.

I loved how you could change the buttons down at the bottom, which is part of the part I like, the custom Android looks awesome. My little sister has a Samsung Galaxy 3 and it looks nothing like that, I like the G3's "flavor" a lot.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The design of the phone is pretty epic.  Those bezels and lack of side buttons make it one of the prettiest phones out there.  That QHD display is also pretty sweet.  Thanks for the giveaway!!