RelentlessAF

Viking:battle for Asgard

Fuel

The Witcher 1,2

Operation Flashpoint

Dark souls

lives on

BAKABT

It's hard off the top of my head to recall horrible games because if it's that bad i'm not gonna play it very long, just uninstall it and forget.

Mass Effect (All of them)

Assassins Creed (All of them)

Your loyalty to EA and Ubisoft is admirable.

Despite hating the games you make sure to play every sequel.

Disney's PK: Out of Shadows, a Disney's Party, and a couple of other cartoon, movie, "scam kids" games. Strangely enough, Looney Tunes and Lord of the Rings haven't been a victim of this for me. Tom & Jerry: War of Whiskers, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, and the Lord of the Rings games were fairly good to outright fun. Anyway, those other games are horrible. People say stuff like Devil May Cry 2 - it's all right, I like the fact that it introduced a lot of mechanics used in DMC3 onwards -, Final Fantasy XIII - I like the XIII or "Lightning saga" -, and X-Blades are bad, but those types of games are outright cash grabs compared to bad games that had good ideas, good effort, or just acted as filler until the next games can pop up.

Games that were bad on technical terms: Mass Effect 2 on the PS3. It's the reason why I want to switch to PC for multiplatform games. Borderlands and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood had frame-freezes that were sort of funny from time to time - ever seen a horse float in mid-air? - and Darksiders on my second run had weird frame drops, but Mass Effect 2's frame drops, frame freezes, and loading times were horrible. Some PS3 users didn't have this, but I did and it was enough to say: "Screw it, we're playing this shit on PC".

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

1. Mass Effect 3, because f'ing up that franchise seemed impossible to me. Hats of to Mac Walters. With writing talent like Patrick Weekes this clown and Hudson locked talented writers out and destroyed the game. This song should play at the end of the game with the credits.

2. Elder Scrolls Online. No I am not rating it based on TESO games. It sucked as an MMO. Let's make Guild Wars 2 and make it worse in every way and charge 15 bucks a month for it. GENIUS.

3. Dragon Age 2. Has it's own theme song.

4. SWTOR, because how do you F that up with a gigantic budget. Oh yeah, you use the Hero engine, ignore beta testers telling you there is a memory leak (they fixed it in the expansion), and rush the game out when it legitimately could have challenged WoW with more polish.

5. Vanilla Skyrim. I like RPG's. I like Epic Fantasy. I read book series like The Wheel of Time, GOT before the tv series etc. I was bored out of my mind playing this game. I quit within 30 minutes. Open world means nothing to me when the voice actors are the same, the terrain looks like garbage and recycled. Also was buggy as hell. Modded? Not Bethesda. People fixing a game doesn't make the original great.

Games like Big Rigs don't make my list. They didn't have a gigantic budget, talented people working on the games, and still manage to f the game up. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Take On Helicopters

Farcry 2

Need for Speed: Pro Street

State of Decay

Terraria

Egg is love. Egg is life.

C&C 4 is the only game I remember playing and actually thinking it was bad. I generally try to avoid playing games which I think are bad  ;).

Battlefield Hardline

Super Camaro Racing (Nintendo DS)

Transistor (I didn't understand the Story one bit...)

NFS Pro Street

Maths Quest 

The Mario game's

metro last light

cod ghosts 

elder  scrolls online

candy crush

cpu: fx8350@4.7,cpu cooler:h100i, motherboard: sabertooth 990fx r2,0, graphics:r9 290 , ram: 16gb corsair dominator 1600mhz,case: corsair c70 keyboard: cm storm trigger mic:xbox kinect monitor: u2713hm

I would not mark any of these as really bad, just disappointing:

Empire Earth 2 - Original was much better, except for shitty graphics that looks ridiculous these days.

C&C: Red Alert 3 - After playing Yuri's Revenge, this was a far cry off.

Far Cry 1 and Far Cry 3 - So much hype, but I never really enjoyed them, and weapons in FC3 felt weird, pathetic and weak.

GTA 4 - Nowhere near as much fun as Vice City or San Andreas.

and, lastly the most disappointing game on my list:

Supreme Commander 2 - Ruined the economy of the original, removed tech tiers and made experimentals just slightly more powerful than a regular tank - cardinal sins against the original game.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Timeshift (aka. TimeShit)

League of Legends

World of Warplanes

Every JRPG I ever tried

Halo

I don't play many bad games as I always do my research, but the above are the most offensive games, at least.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Burnout Paradise, and Dead Space for me. And Call of Duty MW3, I just hated its multi-player.

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

I really try to avoid crappy games but i will try this:

- Need4Speed RUN

- Dragon Age 2 

- Call of Duty BlackOps

- Dirt Showdown

- Need4Speed MostWanted 2012

"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."

I can't select just 5 games...

So I have a tier of games I hate.

1 -- (the most hated) Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

2 -- Chivalry Medieval Warfare

3 -- Left 4 Dead 2 ; Team Fortress 2

4 -- All Assassin's Creed I played;

Prince of persia 2 (Warrior Within) and 3 (Forgotten Sands?) ,

Dishonored;

Far cry 3 ,

GTA Vice City ,

Sonic Heroes,

DOrk Souls 2,

King Of Fighter XIII

5 --  All Mortal Kombat I played;

GTA San Andreas, GTA IV,

Super Street Fighter 4 AE

wow some CRAZY suggestions in here

This is asking for the worst  game you have ever played... as in , total piece of rubbish that would not even get 1/10

People suggesting things like fallout, the last of us, crysis, mass effect, GTA and dishonoured or skyrim... While I understand you might not like the game, maybe it was boring, or buggy, or had terrible story or bad acting or was copy past, or controlled badly

But the worse game you have EVER played in your whole life? ... I just find that insane, maybe letting your emotions get the better of you

Are some of you suggesting those games are as bad as something like bad rats? ride to hell retribution? ET? or Big Rigs? ,....

Maybe you some of you have only played 10 games so 5 of them have to be considered the worst

You are comparing bare bones games with laughable budgets to games with huge budget and simply no excuse. What was the budget on Big Rigs? Who was on the team worth a damn. You may as well compare a mobile shooter to Crysis 3.

Now what was the budget on Mass Effect 3? Who did they have working for them. 

Mass Effect 3 is the worst game I have ever played period. A egomaniac new lead writer (Mac Walters) who simply isn't a good lead writer throwing together a mash of recycled crap from 2001 a space odyssey, Matrix 2, adding a anime caricature villain with a sword (LOL) for no reason, except to appeal to every demographic possible to sell more copies.

Casey Hudson/Mac Walters locked out peer review, other writers (who were very talented) to make their own spin on a game series that did not need fixing or a 180 change. 

When the only thing worth a damn in the game is 2 planets (not written by the lead and which involved sacrifice and choices that were all rendered pointless by the ending) and DLC? The game is garbage. Mac Walters and Casey Hudson had way more to work with then  the makers of "Big Rigs". Drew Karpyshyn created the universe and they have very talented writers on the team.

This is like making a new Star Wars movie or a new Star Trek movie. You already have the fan base, you already have the lore, you already have everything to create a good story.  You already have a tone that the previous series/movie set and that was appreciated and liked. The one goal and mission you have is to not @$^@ it up. Mac Walters and Casey Hudson @#$%^ it up. 

Mass Effect 3 might as well have been written and produced by Michael Bay.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

You are comparing bare bones games with laughable budgets to games with huge budget and simply no excuse. 

Mass Effect 3 is the worst game I have ever played period. 

I was just using those games as an example (because people have heard of them and they are well known to be bad, I did not want to list any games myself). Obviously I dont expect something like big rigs to compete with games like crysis.... BUT there are games that have been made by like 1 guy that are better for example "Dust: An Elysian Tail" literally 99% of that game besides voice acting and music was designed and programmed by a single man. It is possible for a small team to make a decent functional game with its own charms. 

As I said, people are entitled to their opinion and I openly receive it

I just find it strange that many big titles were peoples WORST games, surely they have some redeeming features. thats why i started my post with WOW, I was just a little shocked thats all

Mass Effect 3 was a bit of a failure, and is very much a slap in the face of all the loyal fans. The first 2 games are some of my favourite games ever made, though (except for the ending of 3) I still enjoyed the game to some degree. I have played through the trilogy at least 5 times to completion, and while I still wish many things were changed about, I just cannot bring myself to call it "the worse game ever" no matter how disappointed I was that they ruined things so badly

I still love the characters, voice acting, some parts of the story, I have played TONS of multiplayer....It just is not bad enough for me to call it the worst game ever but obviously peoples mileage may vary

To me it just seemed a lot of people were so butt hurt by a game not living up to expectations it is suddenly the worst game ever played when the game its self works and functions just fine and does the job it intended to do.

Maybe I am alone in this opinion, perhaps I am wrong or an arsehole, but I just quite a few of the games on this list do not deserve to be labelled as the worst games ever played

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'd have to go with:

- Battlefield 3

- Castle Miner Z

- Halo 4 (Console game)

BF3 just wasn't enjoyable and felt like a downgrade from BF:BC2

Castle Miner Z is just another Infiniminer/Minecraft ripoff that plays terribly.

Halo 4 lowered texture resolution and framerate/performance for better lighting in the game. The game also followed Reach's missteps and made them worse by completely removing any semblance of it being an "Arena Shooter".

Dark souls 2

Dragon age 2

Call of duty black ops ESO

Crap effect 3

Watchdogs