A good 200 Euro tablet/phone with a 7 inch screen

LarsReviews

I am looking for a  good 200 Euro tablet/phone with a 7 inch screen. The Asus fonepad 7 seems to be the best of both world, but I am not that sure about it. The Nexus 7 also look good and stock android is a big plus. 

Can anyone give some advice? 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Nexus 7.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I know I'm the third to say it, but this literally fits the description of a nexus 7 to the letter. When i saw the title it's the first thing that came to mind. The asus one is good too, but in general I think the nexus is better, it's faster and anyway a 7" tablet is hard to use as a phone.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Thanks everyone. Does anyone know how the battery life of the Nexus 7 is with watching local video files? I will be on a bus ride after summer break with my class for 11 hours and I need entertainment or else I will die. I got a mobile battery that can fully charge a ipad air.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |