Compability: Fans & Hydro H80i

So im getting a Hydro H80i to put inside my Define R4 case and since i'v heard alot of problems about the stock fans im gonna replace them.
The fans im looking at are Corsairs Air Series SP 120 x2 quiet edition because quiet.

But from what i read it only has 3 pins, so im unsure about compatabiliy with the fans?
Also, how does the wiring and software work? 

Motherboard:  X79A-GD45 Plus

Case: Fractal Define R4 (with a window) : D

Thanks for your input and advice

OBS: I'v removed 1 of the hdd cases (top one so i still have 1 at the bottom)
I want to place the radiator and fans above it. Im pretty sure they fit but does annyone know for sure?

EDIT: I dont have a overclocked i7-4820k but i might do it in the future.
So uber preformance and loud fans arent the first priority really. low noice is above that

Redliquid~

it's "quiet edition" so it lacks a Pin to Spin at lower RMP than the Standard SPs, to deliver that Quiet operation, so don't worry, just get em 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

it's "quiet edition" so it lacks a Pin to Spin at lower RMP than the Standard SPs, to deliver that Quiet operation, so don't worry, just get em 

Alright thanks, the cpu wont go bonkers or so i hope? because of the low rpm.

Redliquid~

Alright thanks, the cpu wont go bonkers or so i hope? because of the low rpm.

No, it wont, it just will be Quieter, you'll Max out around 75~80C°(artificial load) and idle around 20~30C° 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

So im getting a Hydro H80i to put inside my Define R4 case and since i'v heard alot of problems about the stock fans im gonna replace them.

The fans im looking at are Corsairs Air Series SP 120 x2 quiet edition because quiet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Series-Edition-Static-Pressure/dp/B00C249PEO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404053597&sr=8-1&keywords=corsair+sp120+pwm

these guys have PWM support, 4 pin fan connector. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

But from what i read it only has 3 pins, so im unsure about compatabiliy with the fans?

Also, how does the wiring and software work?

Motherboard: X79A-GD45 Plus

Case: Fractal Define R4 (with a window) : D

Thanks for your input and advice

OBS: I'v removed 1 of the hdd cases (top one so i still have 1 at the bottom)

I want to place the radiator and fans above it. Im pretty sure they fit but does annyone know for sure?

EDIT: I dont have a overclocked i7-4820k but i might do it in the future.

So uber preformance and loud fans arent the first priority really. low noice is above that

Get a PWM controlled fan for the CPU, I would usually say it doesn't matter, but for the CPU I would get a PWM fan.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

What? The PWM pin lets the pc control rpm, not spin at a lower rpm.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

What? The PWM pin lets the pc control rpm, not spin at a lower rpm.

i'm talking about the Power connectors Bro  :P