On Vacation And Left CPU and GPU 100%

piggykid1

So I'm on vacation for only 2 days which is good and I had team viewer on phone to control computer and stop folding tonight, but that app stopped running and I can't use that.

So my question is will I be fine if I leave my cpu and gpu folding at 100%.

My well my neighbors rig cpu and gpu temps are:

GPU EVGA 750ti FTW:

53C with fan 100%

CPU i5-3330s:

Core 0: 52-53

Core 1: 55-56

Core 2: 55-57

Core 3: 58-60

Thanks

As long as temps are fine, I wouldn't worry about it. It still does put wear and tear on the cards, but not that much. You'll probably upgrade before you kill the card from folding a lot on it. 

How does his 750ti get that hot? I was mining with 5 on 1 computer with barely any fresh air and they were at minimum fan speed with no heat issues (around 50c at 39% fan). 

As long as temps are fine, I wouldn't worry about it. It still does put wear and tear on the cards, but not that much. You'll probably upgrade before you kill the card from folding a lot on it.

Ok thanks when I get home I will stop folding for a week or so to give it a break I just take extra precaution because it is my neighbors stuff also I will rub it and caress it hahaha

How does his 750ti get that hot? I was mining with 5 on 1 computer with barely any fresh air and they were at minimum fan speed with no heat issues (around 50c at 39% fan). 

The FTW edition is clocked higher. 53C is pretty good for 100% load over an extended period of time.  Case layout may contribute to temp results as well.

The FTW edition is clocked higher. 53C is pretty good for 100% load over an extended period of time.  Case layout may contribute to temp results as well.

And it is Summer and I live in California

Should be fine, but how does your 750ti get that hot wtf? No A/C in your room?

Nope :( my neighbor bought PC pre-built then upgraded and it (the case) is pretty small

During a match of Titanfall, my 750ti will get to 53C.  I don't have AC, but I live in the midwest.  That's with the fan only spinning at 42%

During a match of Titanfall, my 750ti will get to 53C.  I don't have AC, but I live in the midwest.  That's with the fan only spinning at 42%

Wow mine never goes above 40C while gaming... fans on Auto which will be like 45%~ on full load. 

yea 42% is what the fan speed is out of the box