First Water Cooling Build

Go to solution Solved by dev893,

so any kit with a 360 rad would be good? could i go with 2 240's just to be safe? i have $800 just for cooling so im not really limited by money

yeah two 240's just to be safe and for any extra upgrading would be fine

For my water cooling build i was wondering what rads i should get. I will have 780 ti and the new i7, yes i will be overclocking. i was thinking 2 240mm rad or an MagiCool hexa 720 rad and mount that outside of my case(its a 750d) any opinions are helpful thanks 

2 240's should be fine you may even be able to get a way with a single 360mm depending on the overclock

Thanks im just nervous 1 360 wont be good enough

this website sells full kits also for good prices and they are basically custom parts thrown into a box http://www.aquatuning.us/index.php/cPath/29/XTCsid/tch8ktj7ks1m9bp2kje6kfvmu5

Jayz2cents did a video on their water cooling kit

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

Should be fine aslong as you get a decent one and have decent CPU and video card block.  as well as decent fans on the rad.

is xspc's ex360 good with sp120 fans?

yea is saw that but i was leaning more towards a loop picked out but me 

Well essentially these are completely custom loops but they come with everything included all your fittings and everything so you don't have to guess. All these parts are hand picked and from what I can find are a hell of a lot cheaper than going out and buying the parts all seperatley. and with fans I'm not too sure I know static pressure fans would probably be better if you want a quiet build I'm sure some one around here could help you with the fan :)

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

Well essentially these are completely custom loops but they come with everything included all your fittings and everything so you don't have to guess. All these parts are hand picked and from what I can find are a hell of a lot cheaper than going out and buying the parts all seperatley. and with fans I'm not too sure I know static pressure fans would probably be better if you want a quiet build I'm sure some one around here could help you with the fan :)

okay thanks a lot ill consider it for sure

yup it's a good thing to go threw them for your first custom loop  then you know all what you need and how it all works 

so any kit with a 360 rad would be good? could i go with 2 240's just to be safe? i have $800 just for cooling so im not really limited by money

okay thanks for the input it helps a lot