TITAN PC Build (No GTX Titan)

Specs list:
CPU:  Intel i5 4670k 3.4GHz (I want to overclock to at least 4.0 GHz - 4.5 GHz
CPU Cooler: Stock Intel (I want to upgrade to a all in one water cooler preferably a NZXT because of my case any suggestions?)
Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2400MHz 1x4gb (I bought it off a friend for 20$, Looking to upgrade to something different due to the fact that I want 32GB because I want to Make a RAM Disk Preferably anything above 1600MHz suggestions?)
Storage: Not anything I want to share.... 180GB Total (I need to upgrade this suggestions? I want an SSD for Caching)

Case: NZXT H440 (I LOVE THIS CASE! I waited 2 months with this case ordered for it to ship, it was worth the wait.
GPU: GT 620 (This is a major problem and I am planning on upgrading to a GTX 780 next week)
PSU: Corsair CX600M 600W 80+ Bronze (This needs to be upgraded because I want to upgrade my GTX 780 to 2x SLI for panoramic gaming and future proofing.

This is a build based on red and black so my parts would need to match the color of the of the case and mobo.

​Pictures coming soon. 

Any suggestions?

Color on the PSU does not matter because of my base blocks out the PSU area with a LED logo and it looks amaing. 

Ram with red led lighting would be amazing!

I need suggestions for lighting my whole case I do not even know where to start with case lighting.

CPU is Really good

don't OC on the Stock cooler, do that when you go Water cooling, i suggest a Swiftech H22O or a Noctua NH-D14, don't know bout NZXT !

you'll need 4x8GB Sticks to hit 32GB, so you'll need to drop that 4GB Stick

H440, i Love it

, OK that's it, why did you waste you money on these "Get the System up and running" Parts wile you could of waited till you have the Budget and purchase evn better part than what you're planning to upgrade to ????

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

CPU is Really good

don't OC on the Stock cooler, do that when you go Water cooling, i suggest a Swiftech H22O or a Noctua NH-D14, don't know bout NZXT !

you'll need 4x8GB Sticks to hit 32GB, so you'll need to drop that 4GB Stick

H440, i Love it

, OK that's it, why did you waste you money on these "Get the System up and running" Parts wile you could of waited till you have the Budget and purchase evn better part than what you're planning to upgrade to ????

I already had most of the bad parts in my old computer, It was a horrible Dell Optiplex 620 with the ultra small form factor and DDR2 Memory and I hated it. I have the GT 620 overclocked by alot. I hate waiting and i got a good deal on most of my parts. I cant find the Swiftech H220 at Newwegg or amazon, and I dont want ti go with a big bulky air cooler.

the storage all depends on what you guna use it for, you can work out if it is enough

for the cooler it depends if you want air cooling or liquid cooling and if you want performance, silence or a bit of both

the rest of the pc is great

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I already had most of the bad parts in my old computer, It was a horrible Dell Optiplex 620 with the ultra small form factor and DDR2 Memory and I hated it. I have the GT 620 overclocked by alot. I hate waiting and i got a good deal on most of my parts.

OK, since you already got some of the "crappy" parts aint gonna harp bout it, so, congrats, and good luck with the upgrades Bro, so <<get Gaming  GTX 780s; a Corsair AX series, they coe in Black and Red, the Only Black and red i can think of is AMD's Gaming series of Ram, 3000mhz

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

the storage all depends on what you guna use it for, you can work out if it is enough

for the cooler it depends if you want air cooling or liquid cooling and if you want performance, silence or a bit of both

the rest of the pc is great

Im thinking about a HyperX SSD and I want an all in one water cooler and i dont really want my PC to be loud but I dont mind a little noise.

Seeing as it's called the Titan... H440s aren't that big, are they?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

You can ignore a few of the parts (CPU, Mobo), but here's a list.

Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($174.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($134.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($477.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1462.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Get Bitfenix Alchemy strips for lighting, put one above the side window and one below for basic accent lighting.

Thanks. Where would be the best place to buy them they dont really have any reviews on amazon

Seeing as it's called the Titan... H440s aren't that big, are they?

Its not that big, its the perfect size. Its a mid tower case, with tons of radiator/fan support due to no disk drive bays.

Its not that big, its the perfect size. Its a mid tower case, with tons of radiator/fan support due to no disk drive bays.

Oh, that's why it's so small. I was already regretting not having bought an H440 until now, because I read that it hasn't got an optical :). I almost never use it but always fear I might need it at some point.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Oh, that's why it's so small. I was already regretting not having bought an H440 until now, because I read that it hasn't got an optical :). I almost never use it but always fear I might need it at some point.

You can always buy an external or if you have another computer just throw the disk in that computer and copy the files to a flash drive, thats how I got my Wireless drivers on my new computer

why not just get a corsair H80i it will help you overclock since you're getting an unlocked processor, and if you're worried about the color theme of your build they do glow red..

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision