How much are these parts "Used"?

Buckley

So my question is, how much are these parts used in functional condition?
FX 8350
Crosshair V Formula-Z
8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz
1TB Seagate HDD
120GB HyperX 3k
Sapphire R9 290X w/H90 and Kraken G10
Fractal Design Define XL R2
XFX 850BEFX Pro 850w Gold
2 NF-F12's
4 A14's
Corsair H100i

Just some rough estimates.

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Why not stop with the weed? lol Just promise you won't drive high when you get your car...

You'd have to factor in the condition of the computer etc etc to come up with a fair price.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Don't do it man, nothing's worse than being the guy who drives a Merc with no more than $5 gas in it at any one time.

Half tank or die hahahaha but really I don't have an issue with gas money

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Well... 

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($179.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($99.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($224.97 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.06 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 290X 4GB Tri-X Video Card  ($528.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card Cooler: NZXT Kraken G10 Video Card Cooler  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($19.50 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($19.50 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm  Fan  ($23.19 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1644.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Why not stop with the weed? lol Just promise you won't drive high when you get your car...

You'd have to factor in the condition of the computer etc etc to come up with a fair price.

I'm throwing down $5 once or twice a week so it doesn't cost a whole bunch. And good god no I wouldn't dare hahaha

Stop BUYING weed, smoke with friends IF YOU HAVE to have it. Just don't buy it for daily consumption anymore. You'll notice you'll save so much money. Do NOT buy a Benz... repair labor and insurance kill on those, especially if your having money problems now, and part out your computer. Its very rare someone will want to buy the whole thing. More ground will be covered if you part it out. E-Bay, E-Bay, E-Bay :)

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Well...

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor ($179.99 @ SuperBiiz)

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($99.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($224.97 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($84.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($84.06 @ NCIX US)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 290X 4GB Tri-X Video Card ($528.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Video Card Cooler: NZXT Kraken G10 Video Card Cooler ($29.99 @ Amazon)

Case: Fractal Design Define XL R2 (Black Pearl) ATX Full Tower Case ($129.99 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($109.99 @ Newegg)

Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($19.50 @ Amazon)

Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($19.50 @ Amazon)

Case Fan: Noctua NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan ($23.19 @ Amazon)

Total: $1644.71

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

So maybe around $1200ish?

Three things of advice. Stop BUYING weed, smoke with friends IF YOU HAVE to have it. Just don't buy it for daily consumption anymore. You'll notice you'll save so much money. Do NOT buy a Benz... repair labor and insurance kill on those, especially if your having money problems now, and part out your computer. Its very rare someone will want to buy the whole thing. More ground will be covered if you part it out.

$10 a week with a few of my buds. MUST HAVE BENZZ

$10 a week with a few of my buds. MUST HAVE BENZZ

Which equals $40-$50 a month, which gets to... $480 or so a year. You can buy a car insurance premium if you stop buying weed. ;)

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Half tank or die hahahaha but really I don't have an issue with gas money

Keep the weed it is the best, but then again so are computers... this is a sticky situation you are in hahaha sorry for that pun and if you can puff puff pass with friends save money that way

Keep the weed it is the best, but then again so are computers... this is a sticky situation you are in hahaha sorry for that pun and if you can puff puff pass with friends save money that way

Puff puff pass is what my friends and I have ALWAYS done.. and I barely smoke as it is. $$$$$$$$ Saved. lol.

Which equals $40-$50 a month, which gets to... $480 or so a year. You can buy a car insurance premium if you stop buying weed. ;)

Funny thing is I'm not paying for insurance hehe mi papi is

Funny thing is I'm not paying for insurance hehe mi papi is

Well then you can pitch in for repairs... or something productive.. :P I'm only trying to help from personal experience here so thats why i'm being persistent haha.

Keep the weed it is the best, but then again so are computers... this is a sticky situation you are in hahaha sorry for that pun and if you can puff puff pass with friends save money that way

I'd rather the social interaction, plus I can always build an okay PC later on down the road. But yes very very sticky hahaha

Well then you can pitch in for repairs... or something productive.. :P I'm only trying to help from personal experience here so thats why i'm being persistent haha.

I feel you I feel you, I appreciate it

I'm throwing down $5 once or twice a week so it doesn't cost a whole bunch. And good god no I wouldn't dare hahaha

Saving that $5 a week or so could still save you a lot of cash. But if you must sell your poor baby, I agree with@Ngrungebb91. Sell it in parts. I have never seen a computer get sold in full when it was used.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Saving that $5 a week or so could still save you a lot of cash. But if you must sell your poor baby, I agree with@Ngrungebb91. Sell it in parts. I have never seen a computer get sold in full when it was used.

I have to break up with my baby :( As long as I have MW2 on my 360 and can get on here that's all I care about

So maybe around $1200ish?

Probably more in the ball park of around $800-$900, optimistically.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I was in your same situation about 5 years ago.  I didn't sell out on the PC but in the end I bought a lemon car to get me around.  It was a '97 hyundai excel... the bubbly one not the boxxed one, which I think looked way better but I had to settle.  God dam that car was like driving around in a go-cart.  Pretty fun for a while then started feeling a bit dangerous going 110k's on the highway.

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud