Just watch this

Just watch this and tell me what you think, you'll be impressed

Looking for a job

I like the machine (though its a little girly for me)

The internals, clean runs and colours all work together and look really awesome, powerful too

I really hate that surround display though, I could not put up with all those bezels in my face, would annoy the hell out of me

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Holy crap.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I could easily fap to this. That is amazing.

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

those pipes and the pivoting screens were the best in that whole rig!

I like the machine (though its a little girly for me)

The internals, clean runs and colours all work together and look really awesome, powerful too

I really hate that surround display though, I could not put up with all those bezels in my face, would annoy the hell out of me

you could just change the light colors since he added that feature, but I'm manly enough to not give a shit about how girly something is, that pink/purple and white color + Ruby etching is kawaii as fk ngga.

I'd say a chrome plated sound card is a bit... eh..

still I wish I had money to throw away on things like this

Error: 410

me wantee

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

you could just change the light colors since he added that feature, but I'm manly enough to not give a shit about how girly something is, that pink/purple and white color + Ruby etching is kawaii as fk ngga.

I'd say a chrome plated sound card is a bit... eh..

still I wish I had money to throw away on things like this

True I do really like the design, I would just perhaps do it a different way :), don't worry I am secure enough in my manhood to not be worried about things being feminine. In fact I am wearing a pink shirt right this second.. and a darker pink tie!

I do like clean white builds though, I would settle for that design if I had to

Would not settle for that stupid surround monitor, but each to their own

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I don't know, too much white for me and I didn't like the display setup personally. However, it is still an amazing computer because it is a visual beauty. lol Really liked the Ruby etch too. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'd love to get free 295x2's to make this kind of thing, but I'm too lazy to mod it so hard (not to mention there would be a fair amount of learning involved too) :P

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Techgasm: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOGHHHHHGEGEGHHGHGHGHHG AAAAH...

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Saw this on my youtube sub feed little disappointed its not socket 2011 but other than its pretty baller.

too much white for me

the irony here

I'm sure it is obvious to everyone else, but could you explain?

albatross

even one of the roots is literally the word for white.

Error: 410

the irony here

I'm sure it is obvious to everyone else, but could you explain?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |