PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti

norritt

Just out of curiosity - is there anything wrong with the PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti compared to other GTX 780 Ti models?

No only the brand. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Nope. Their just not as popular as the heavyweights like ASUS and EVGA.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

The problem is that it's not EVGA. :)

But if you have absolutely no choice, get what you can m8. In my opinion, I'd either save up for EVGA (or your brand preference) or get a 780 (or Radeon equivalent) from a better brand 

Well its not that I have no choice but I found it offered for 335 Bucks *new*. So I could almost get 2 of these instead one EVGA.

Depends.  Did you get the reference card or the one with PNY's cooler?

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Its the reference one with the titan aluminum cooler and the glowing logo.

Its the reference one with the titan aluminum cooler and the glowing logo.

They are out of stock, I think.

PNY is a great brand they're just not as popular as they're not huge on marketing/making a big deal at events. PNY makes almost all the Quadro series cards which are professional cards that can cost up to $5000+.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Okay thank you guys for all your quick replies! I ordered one - wish me luck. Its an upgrade from a GTX 560 Ti for me. So if I get it I'm expecting a tiny nudge in 3D performance.

The problem is that it's not EVGA. :)

But if you have absolutely no choice, get what you can m8. In my opinion, I'd either save up for EVGA (or your brand preference) or get a 780 (or Radeon equivalent) from a better brand 

... EVGA is good n all but other brands are good too. Evga have their own problems too you know.

PNY is a great brand they're just not as popular as they're not huge on marketing/making a big deal at events. PNY makes almost all the Quadro series cards which are professional cards that can cost up to $5000+.

+1 I know the 780 variant is quite good apart from the lack of voltage control and coil whine (but really solid performance, it's binned n stuff so I'd imagine the 780 ti variant is too).

... EVGA is good n all but other brands are good too. Evga have their own problems too you know.

Did you read my whole post m8?