Trying to find a waterblock

manofcolombia
Go to solution Solved by MonkeyFace,

You could get the hydro one if you don't want to pay that much then I will start my research :)

You could get the hydro one if you don't want to pay that much then I will start my research :)

Well eventually I'll be getting my custom loop ready so I wanna make sure I have a good card that has a bunch of waterblock support...unlike my two MSI 660 tis that have no waterblocks for them :(

Well eventually I'll be getting my custom loop ready so I wanna make sure I have a good card that has a bunch of waterblock support...unlike my two MSI 660 tis that have no waterblocks for them :(

Ok just use the configurator that MonkeyFace posted

Wow that was so much simpler than I thought it was gonna be. Thank you for companies that take apart all these cards and check compatibility! 

So nickel version or copper? I know copper has better heat transfer but there was something mentioned about corrosion when mixing metals in a loop...right? 

Wow that was so much simpler than I thought it was gonna be. Thank you for companies that take apart all these cards and check compatibility! 

So nickel version or copper? I know copper has better heat transfer but there was something mentioned about corrosion when mixing metals in a loop...right? 

I know EK is awesome

They are both copper. Nickel just means it's nickel plated copper.

No corrosion mixing those two.