Buy sth on Steam summer sale, or just save up for a rig? [SOLVED]

(I've noticed that all my topics start with "So," :D weird)

So, as the title states, I'm interested in Steam summer sale, but I'm also wanting to buy a computer for myself. Could you, guys, advice me what to do? I'm confused, because yesterday I discovered that Far Cry 3 was only €4,99, what I thought was a killer deal, and today that deal is gone :( so, should I wait for better deals, or I just should wait until I save up enough for my rig?

Also, what games you would recommend to grab? The price shouldn't be over €10, as I'm trying to save money as much as I can. I know, that I have to watch the deals and search for the good ones.
What do you think about that GTA deal? What would you reccomend?

Thanks in advance!
John

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

Please save up for a awesome rig

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

this is something that i had to decide on i went with the sale what good is the pc if you have no games to play but on the other hand what good are the games if you dont have a good enough pc 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

So, then it's decided - I'll be saving up for a rig! :)
Thanks for the advices

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

Burnout paradise is horrible.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Don't buy games you can't play.

Unless they're dirt cheap like The Witcher games. Get some games that are really cheap, but don't go overboard and end up with $200 spent on games you can't play. That's $200 less that could be spent on a better CPU, GPU, more storage, etc.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Steam has the same sales all the time with the same games so just wait until after you get a new computer then buy the games in the sale that follows that

Any games that aren't a daily deal, flash sale, or community's choice will likely be a daily deal/flash sale/community choice if you wait long enough. 

So, if its not a daily deal (which last 48 hours), a flash sale (which last 8 hours), or a community choice (which last 8 hours), then you should wait until the last day of the sale as any other discounts will last until the very end. 

Also, most games will eventually be 75-80% off if you wait long enough, so if its not at least 75% off, then don't even consider it--unless of course you have no other games to play and really really want it. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Space Pirates and zombies

Will give you an amazing experience for your rig ( VERY optimised )

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.