Fuck eBay!

KamiKatze

Their shit doesn't work properly!!! I was just waiting to hunt down an EVGA Supernova 1300W PSU. A few seconds before the end, i tried to bid but it wouldn't accept my bid and instead it said that, at the moment i couldn't bid, or something along those lines.

The PSU was at 40€, i bid 48€ so i have no clue why it rejected me. Some jerk used their auto-bid and got the PSU for 40,50€!!! A EVGA Supernova 1300, for 40€!!!!! O.o Okay, it has no cables and no bill for warranty, but still, buy some of EVGAs sleeved cables and there you go! :P

Feel free to share your hate/ frustration moments with eBay here. ;)

who cares...

I bid 610 Euros for a computer at the EXACT SAME SECOND as another person and i lose because he has a higher rating...WTF EBAY

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Did you bid before you tried just then? I think they put in a feature to stop people from just waiting an coming in to win in the last second (I think). 

I dont buy stuff from ebay.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Did you bid before you tried just then? I think they put in a feature to stop people from just waiting an coming in to win in the last second (I think). 

I don't use my eBay often tbh but when i bid, i bid. eBay should make this more easy and care about the formalities when the auction is over. That's the thing with eBay, you try to get the stuff at the last second that's the point. :P

Now i have to pay full prize for a Supernova 750W if i end up upgrading this summer. It's 100€ :D

who cares...

Ebay is a total pain in the butt trying to figure out how much shipping is to send an item off or to buy one. I hate dealing with it and haven't sold anything on there ever.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I don't use my eBay often tbh but when i bid, i bid. eBay should make this more easy and care about the formalities when the auction is over. That's the thing with eBay, you try to get the stuff at the last second that's the point. :P

Now i have to pay full prize for a Supernova 750W if i end up upgrading this summer. It's 100€ :D

Mmm. To be honest, I don't like bidding on eBay. I mainly use it for selling. 

Ebay is a total pain in the butt trying to figure out how much shipping is to send an item off or to buy one. I hate dealing with it and haven't sold anything on there ever.

Mmm. To be honest, I don't like bidding on eBay. I mainly use it for selling. 

I sold my R9 280X once, it was aweful...

They asked for 24€ just for using their poopy service. That's ridiculous.

You should only use eBay for direct buy, everything else is a hoax! :D

who cares...