290 cooling options

GeneralBear

what would be the best solution for cooling refrence 290's looking to crossfire besides a full custom loop i here the g10 dosent mount properly and that

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

G10 will mount just fine.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

^^ Just buy some heatsinks

what sinks will fit under it? any suggestions?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

The all new Corsair HG10.

looks interesting any review of it out yet with vram temps? and vrm temps?

looks interesting any review of it out yet with vram temps? and vrm temps?

Nope. It not released yet but it's a full cover for the graphics card and VRM temps are great. They had a very promising demo at computex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lSbwR3nr3E

who cares...

Nope. It not released yet but it's a full cover for the graphics card and VRM temps are great. They had a very promising demo at computex.

awsome i saw this vid when it was posted but forgot i guess i can run stock on them for a few months as i am getting the cards next week alreadt shipped out

what sinks will fit under it? any suggestions?

Yep, someone else will know good ones to buy, but this is basically what you need: http://www.amazon.com/8Pcs-15mm-Aluminum-Heatsink-Cooling/dp/B00GN78BZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403459468&sr=8-1&keywords=gpu+memory+heatsink

And how big should I go for the rads would 240mm be to big and wasted on each gpu ?

Well shoot, I'll forget the G10 and get this in August. VRM and Memory cooling is excellent. Can't wait to get one!

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

And how big should I go for the rads would 240mm be to big and wasted on each gpu ?

A single 120 or 140 is sufficient for a single GPU. the 295x2 only uses a single 120 and it cools 2 290x's and keeps them pretty cool. Albeit the 295 radiator is a bit thick.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

A single 120 or 140 is sufficient for a single GPU. the 295x2 only uses a single 120 and it cools 2 290x's and keeps them pretty cool. Albeit the 295 radiator is a bit thick.

im thinking for less ness more rad space for slower spinning fans?

im thinking for less ness more rad space for slower spinning fans?

If you have the space in your case and don't mind a bit of added cost, that would work very nicely. A bit overkill but you could get some lower temps and wouldn't have to run fans so hard either.

If you have the space in your case and don't mind a bit of added cost, that would work very nicely. A bit overkill but you could get some lower temps and wouldn't have to run fans so hard either.

yeah for now they wont be mounted im looking at getting the phantom 530 or 630 going swifttech h320 for my cpu and then proboly kracken x60 or corsair 240mm h105?

yeah for now they wont be mounted im looking at getting the phantom 530 or 630 going swifttech h320 for my cpu and then proboly kracken x60 or corsair 240mm h105?

That'll work! just remember to get some heat sinks for the vrm's and memory too if you can.