Working out

WillFromGA

I'm starting to get into the mindset of wanting to work out. To start, I have just graduated High School and I start college (University) in August. I have been playing baseball all my life but just never actually worked out other than the practices. In high school, I took weight training but I only took it because of the easy "A" and it gave me another hour or so to study and do some homework. 

I'm not trying to look like this but just to point where I don't look like the stereotypical "computer nerd".

The question is, does anyone know of a routine to follow or maybe even another forum that is for working out?

If you know of a routine, here is some help. 

My brother has a bench that can be used as a bench press and for squats. There are pads for hang cleans but I can't do power cleans because the plates are metal not rubber.

I would like to not spend money such as going to a gym as I just don't see gyms should even exist.

Thanks for all the help and this is probably the worst forum to post something like this but I may even post a weekly/monthly updates.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

go run with some friends? i find it quiet enjoyable, 2 times a week 1.30 hours of running, 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

professional_bodybuilding.jpg

lol.

You could go to the gym and that would be the best place to build your body.They are just very well thought for building muscle.You could try to lift random stuff around your house,but that won't be as effective.

The other stuff,such as squats,running,etc. you can easily do those by yourself.Lifting?Not really.

Eitherway,get someone experienced to advise you on how to do different exercises.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm starting to get into the mindset of wanting to work out. To start, I have just graduated High School and I start college (University) in August. I have been playing baseball all my life but just never actually worked out other than the practices. In high school, I took weight training but I only took it because of the easy "A" and it gave me another hour or so to study and do some homework. 

I'm not trying to look like this but just to point where I don't look like the stereotypical "computer nerd".

The question is, does anyone know of a routine to follow or maybe even another forum that is for working out?

If you know of a routine, here is some help. 

My brother has a bench that can be used as a bench press and for squats. There are pads for hang cleans but I can't do power cleans because the plates are metal not rubber.

I would like to not spend money such as going to a gym as I just don't see gyms should even exist.

Thanks for all the help and this is probably the worst forum to post something like this but I may even post a weekly/monthly updates.

I use www.bodybuilding.com for all my weight training info. Don't let the title scare you, they offer advice for all types of users not just the ones trying to become The Hulk.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

im 12 and what is this

you should ask my p.e. teacher he looked like this once 

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

lol.

You could go to the gym and that would be the best place to build your body.They are just very well thought for building muscle.You could try to lift random stuff around your house,but that won't be as effective.

The other stuff,such as squats,running,etc. you can easily do those by yourself.Lifting?Not really.

Eitherway,get someone experienced to advise you on how to do different exercises.

I have a bench so I don't need to just lift stuff around the house. The gym thing is completely out the window. (I already have the stuff.)

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Wait wait...

are you trying to build muscle or to simply stay fit?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

just go running 2/3 times a week for half an hour (continious, no breaks)

every day, do 50 push ups

every 2 days, do around 50 sit-ups 

and do around 20 (don't know how to call them) laying on your back and go from left to right with both legs and elevate them when they are in the middle

do everything slowly instead of fast (except the running)

also mind what you're eating (especially drinking)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

go run with some friends? i find it quiet enjoyable, 2 times a week 1.30 hours of running, 

Very hard for me to run as the joints in my leg are not as well built as others. As well as when I was younger, My heels grew faster than my feet so it makes standing, let alone running, hurtful for more than 15 minutes.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Very hard for me to run as the joints in my leg are not as well built as others. As well as when I was younger, My heels grew faster than my feet so it makes standing, let alone running, hurtful for more than 15 minutes.

that sucks :/

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

do like me, follow BarsStarz on youtube, Do poll ups on your doorway, abs and Long endurance running, twice as a bigginer, than three times a day a day of thiry of each and like run 5cliks with a high stable rethem,   it's nice to look good and have a ripped body, but it's better to work your endurance and became Tough for real, that's what i do . i'm not a exactly a giant, just 1.85m and people get fouled by the way my body looks under the shirt, but when i take it off, men they are stunned,  

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

finished UNI a few days ago

got a personal trainer yesterday

he said the first week will be hell and ill have to eat 4 meals a day

thiswillsuck.jpeg

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If you just want to keep in shape then a few walks every week would probably help

If you want to have piece of cheap exercise equipment i'd actually reccomend this

51TBH6Q4ZPL_SL500_AA300__zpsad1a7f36.jpg

Spend 30 minutes or an hour doing some simple exercises with it and you might see some results

A pull up bar is also nice to have. preferably a good quality one that attaches to a door frame. I do five pull ups every time i go into the kitchen.

With just that i've managed to get a pretty nice muscle tone  :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I normally do 3 sets for push ups, sit ups and chin ups, 15 per set, and run/fast jogging for about a kilometer,

this is what i do at LEAST once a week to keep in okay shape.

when i have time over and want to get a bit better in shape i spend about 20-30 minutes on a spinning bike or Rowing machine <-- my definite favorite exercise machine as it trains nearly every muscle.

please keep in mind you need at least one day to let your body recuperate, i normally have monday-friday as workout days and have saturday/sunday as "relaxation days". This is just basic fitness and not bodybuilding.

If you just want to keep in shape then a few walks every week would probably help

If you want to have piece of cheap exercise equipment i'd actually reccomend this

51TBH6Q4ZPL_SL500_AA300__zpsad1a7f36.jpg

Spend 30 minutes or an hour doing some simple exercises with it and you might see some results

A pull up bar is also nice to have. preferably a good quality one that attaches to a door frame. I do five pull ups every time i go into the kitchen.

With just that i've managed to get a pretty nice muscle tone  :)

I play league a lot and every time I get into the loading screen, I do 10 push ups and every death I do 10 push ups. I would like to do more than that so hopefully it will come in the future.

My Computer

Beef Cake

do like me, follow BarsStarz on youtube, Do poll ups on your doorway, abs and Long endurance running, twice as a bigginer, than three times a day a day of thiry of each and like run 5cliks with a high stable rethem,   it's nice to look good and have a ripped body, but it's better to work your endurance and became Tough for real, that's what i do . i'm not a exactly a giant, just 1.85m and people get fouled by the way my body looks under the shirt, but when i take it off, men they are stunned,  

I just watched his channel trailer. Holy Shit!

My Computer

Beef Cake

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sports/439963-teamliquid-health-and-fitness-initiative-for-2014 I started working out ~6 months ago and lost 8KG just casually going to the gym doing both cardio and strength. Team Liquid overall is awesome but this thread is for fitness in general. Good luck!

Also never ever discount gymming completely. You underestimate it. The atmosphere a gym brings and the fact that when you go to the gym, you're going to have to do something or waste your valuable time will serve as motivation as well as there are more acknowledgable people and equipment (especially for cardio) there. Squats in general are best for overall stability and strength

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

It actually looks terribly uncomfortable to be like that xD

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It actually looks terribly uncomfortable to be like that xD

Oh... Wow, that's... Welp, what's seen can't be unseen. Just look at the guy's belly button: it looks like an eye.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Oh... Wow, that's... Welp, what's seen can't be unseen. Just look at the guy's belly button: it looks like an eye.

Wow it does! 

Well I know what you're looking at ;)

My Computer

Beef Cake

Wow it does! 

Well I know what you're looking at ;)

Well, when you see a pic of the dude 3 times, you start to notice stuff. Now, tell me: What does Luigi's mustache look like?

lm1.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Well, when you see a pic of the dude 3 times, you start to notice stuff. Now, tell me: What does Luigi's mustache look like?

lm1.jpg

A bra with only the cups not the straps?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Pacman!

Pacman!

How in the hell did you get Pacman? lol

My Computer

Beef Cake

lm1.jpg

Oh! I got another one! 

A blacked out, open Poke ball!

My Computer

Beef Cake