Monitor Global Cyber Attacks in Real Time!

Assassin

So found this website called IP viking and they monitor cyber attacks. They have put up a neat website with a map to show where the attack is originating from and where the target is. Its really cool. Basically they set up honeypots and see who is attacking them. You can also see the attacker's IP!

You can check out the map below and it takes some time for the attacks to show up.

map.ipviking.com

So how does this work? I found the information below at an article at digitaltrends. (its a bit old)

“We have a very large honeypot, where we have, at any given time, over 5 million emulations towards the Internet,” said Stiansen. “Meaning we emulate over 5 million users, severs, infrastructures on the Internet. We mimic a bank. We put in place honeypots to mimic Microsoft Exchange servers, Linux systems, ATMs. We try to mimic as much as we can of the infrastructure online to make it look attractive to be attacked.”

It is through these honeypots, or “mousetraps,” that Norse is able to dupe hackers or malicious computer tools into revealing information about themselves, like IP addresses, which Norse can then use to keep track of their activities. Once IP Viking has pinpointed some “unethical traffic,” as Stiansen calls it, the system is able to see which systems are being attacked or have been hit with malware that recruits these systems into botnets, which are then used to carry out other attacks.

Read more here.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

That's pretty neat.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Wow, this should be really useful for a lot of people!   To find the information of your attack this easy would be neat.  :D 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So many attacks on the west coast, stop China!

Da Rig : Mobo: Asus M5A97-r2.0 | Cpu: FX-8320 (4.1ghz) Stock cooler | Gpu: Sapphire R9 290 | RAM: 16GB Patriot Intel Extreme (1600mhz...for now >:]) | PSU: Antec 620w continuous | SSD: Corsair Force 60gb (boot) | HDD: WD 500GB 7200rpm  WD Blue 1TB | OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate 64-bit |

K i just saw Comcast pop up as an attacker so i dont belive its legit

Someone was probably using internet from Comcast to attack.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I am so turned on right now.

And that's not just because of the Norwegian on the board or the Viking references :D

This is amazing!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Just saw the page freeze for a little while, then a massive wave came from china right into america. Pretty interesting if this is all actually real and real time. Probably not every attack either.

Edit: happened a few times now....

Lol at the US

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

thats amazing!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

LOL so many countries attacking US..

Holy shit!

China's insane

300 attacks at the same time.

lol

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

From what i see usa is constantly "under attack" 
Think this is related to why the us goverment wants to put so many controlling acts on the internet?

Redliquid~

Seems to be the US verses the rest of the world lmao. The UK and other places seem very neutral.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15