EA releases Origin Game Time

XTankSlayerX

Personally, i think steam needs a competitor b/c even companies with that we deem good still need competition to keep them on top of their game. So thats why I don't really like the notion that steam should be the only digital distributor and platform for the pc. b/c as we have seen steam does lack in a few key area such as customer support and quality assurance. On a final note I wish for valve/steam to adopt refunds, customer support that doesn't take days to get back to you and better quality assurance, which EA seems to be better at atm.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Given the fact thati take 1.5 days to download 50gigs worth of 4 maps, its not that good for some

The 48 hours doesn't start until you first launch the game. :)

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Great way in stress testing their servers. xD But 2 days is a bit short because I think Steam Free Weekends are longer.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

2nOxmMD.png

No thanks, no space.

That's why I didn't download. No 48hour trial is worth a 50GB spot on any drive of mine.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's why I didn't download. No 48hour trial is worth a 50GB spot on any drive of mine.

Exactly, the only space I have is on my main SSD, but I know that writing to it constantly will wear it down, so having a 50Gb game on it for two days isn't worth it. Hell, it doesn't even look that great in comparison to Metro Last Light, or some other AAA titles that are only 5-10GB. How the hell is a game 50GB?

I read the title as "EA releases original game".

I almost started looking for the flying pigs.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.