Can't login into to Origin Account on Origin store or go Online on Origin Application

I've recently been experiencing a very frustrating issue with my Origin account 

I've been experiencing this issue since E3 2014, where when I tried to login to register for the Battlefield Hardline Closed BETA and when I put in my details and clicked the login button, nothing happened, it just stayed there and didn't login and I've been trying to login on the Origin store online and tried logging in again and again everyday and the same. 

When I login to the Origin Application, I'm able to log in but it logs in 'Offline', I even tried going online but I get an error saying 'Online login is currently unavailable', although I was able to login through Battlelog and play Battlefield 4 

I'm not sure what the issue could be, I've tried the Support option but when I login to my origin account it won't login and same happens. 

PLEASE HELP THANKS

post-86692-0-44319600-1403202682.png

post-86692-0-83638500-1403202685_thumb.p

With Steams summer sale started EA probably turned off their services to save money since no one would be using it until the end of the steam sale

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I don't understand why they would do that? I really want to try out the NEW Battlefield but I can't even login to register. 

And I can't even email EA Support about this issue due to not being to login.

and when do the Steam Summer sales end?

I've tried re-installing Origin but now it says I have to be Online to login for the first time but my internet is working fine...