Corsair H100i Vs NZXT Kraken X61

Lets Make This Simple Because Im Simple :D

Ive heard some issues with the X60 so did NZXT fix em with the X61 and that long tube does any one think its too long or looks ugly 

The Corsair H100i looks really nice but doesnt cool exceptionally 

WHICH ONE THO

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

EDIT : I Live In Australia :(

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

I say go for the NZXT Kraken X61 because I haven't heard a single leak complaint or complaint about it from my friends at all. As much as I love Corsair, I almost always hear my friends complaining about something about the H100i. Plus the X61 comes with a 6 year warranty. :D

As for looks, I think the X61looks great but the Corsair looks better in my opinion.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |