How do I install water cooling?

I am thinking of changing my Corsair H55 air cooling to a Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L water cooling. My question is how do you install a water cooling system due to me having no experience with water cooling.

My computer case is a CM Storm Trooper with a side viewing panel so it would be great if the liquid is green because it would match my peripherals.

I have also seen a screen on the front of the case where you can see the temperature of the inside of the case, where and how do I get this?

My PC build:

CPU: i7 3820

RAM: 16GB Hyper X Ram

Cooling: CORSAIR H55

Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE IV FORMULA

HDD: 2TB

SSD: KINGSTON 240GB SSD

GRAPHICS: ASUS GTX 680

PSU: Huntkey X7 900W PSU

ODD: LG BLURAY COMBO

MOUSE: RAZER NAGA EXPERT MMO GAMING MOUSE

KEYBOARD: RAZER BLACKWIDOW ELITE 2013

MONITER: ASUS VS247H

I am thinking of changing my Corsair H55 air cooling to a Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L water cooling. My question is how do you install a water cooling system due to me having no experience with water cooling.

My computer case is a CM Storm Trooper with a side viewing panel so it would be great if the liquid is green because it would match my peripherals.

I have also seen a screen on the front of the case where you can see the temperature of the inside of the case, where and how do I get this?

My PC build:

CPU: i7 3820

RAM: 16GB Hyper X Ram

Cooling: CORSAIR H55

Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE IV FORMULA

HDD: 2TB

SSD: KINGSTON 240GB SSD

GRAPHICS: ASUS GTX 680

PSU: Huntkey X7 900W PSU

ODD: LG BLURAY COMBO

MOUSE: RAZER NAGA EXPERT MMO GAMING MOUSE

KEYBOARD: RAZER BLACKWIDOW ELITE 2013

MONITER: ASUS VS247H

You would have to go custom loop in order to get anything that isn't black or white.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

You can try looking for 5.25" accessories on sites like FrozenCPU for the temperature readings to display on the front of your case. The displays are usually fan controllers. I think in order to have the temperature of the water to be displayed, you would have to use special fittings with temp sensors in them.

I'm not really too sure if the fan controllers come with ambient air temp sensors or not, as I have no experience installing them.

Something that you can do if you really want green liquid is if you replace the stock tubing on the 240L with your own green tubing.

You would just have to be careful about draining the loop and refilling it.

I would say its easier to change the color of your tubes rather than using clear tubes and adding dye. So you would still have to effect of "green" liquid, but you wont have any problems of running out of dye for your liquid.

Corsair H55 air cooler and CM Storm Trooper display you say ! Hmmm...  <_<

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

You can try looking for 5.25" accessories on sites like FrozenCPU for the temperature readings to display on the front of your case. The displays are usually fan controllers. I think in order to have the temperature of the water to be displayed, you would have to use special fittings with temp sensors in them.

I'm not really too sure if the fan controllers come with ambient air temp sensors or not, as I have no experience installing them.

Something that you can do if you really want green liquid is if you replace the stock tubing on the 240L with your own green tubing.

You would just have to be careful about draining the loop and refilling it.

I would say its easier to change the color of your tubes rather than using clear tubes and adding dye. So you would still have to effect of "green" liquid, but you wont have any problems of running out of dye for your liquid.

That would seem best.

Corsair H55 air cooler and CM Storm Trooper display you say ! Hmmm... <_<

What do you mean?

You would have to go custom loop in order to get anything that isn't black or white.

I know I might sound a little newbie but what is a "custom loop" and what does it do?

I know I might sound a little newbie but what is a "custom loop" and what does it do?

A custom loop is the really cool looking water cooling systems.

Its when you purchase each part individually, and put it together yourself. 

They offer much higher performance and cooling, but are also up to 3-4 times more expensive

Custom Loop:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/attachments/water-cooling/15685d1326524988-just-setup-my-first-custom-loop-img_1235.jpg

VS

What you bought (AIO):

http://www.technews.lt/userfiles/CMEisberg240Llogo.jpg

Very much the same but the custom loop is more expensive, performs better, and looks baller.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

A custom loop is the really cool looking water cooling systems.

Its when you purchase each part individually, and put it together yourself.

They offer much higher performance and cooling, but are also up to 3-4 times more expensive

Do you reckon my build should have a custom loop?

Custom Loop:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/attachments/water-cooling/15685d1326524988-just-setup-my-first-custom-loop-img_1235.jpg

VS

What you bought (AIO):

http://www.technews.lt/userfiles/CMEisberg240Llogo.jpg

Very much the same but the custom loop is more expensive, performs better, and looks baller.

You are right a custom loop looks way better!

The screen on the front showing temps that you were talking about is probably a fan controller with thermomitors inside displaying the temps. something abit like this http://www.scan.co.uk/products/akasa-ak-fc-07bk-fc-525-trio-fan-control-for-3-fans-down-to-zero-rpm-temp-monitoring-and-a-vfd-displ

Also, no there is no point in you building a custom loop as your CPU isn't even unlocked so you cant really overclock it, which would make a custom loop just a massive waste of money as they cost around £300 starting. In fact there isnt even any point upgrading your current h55, why do you want to change it? 

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Your build doesn't really need a custom loop, but you still can make one if you want to spend money needlessly.

The main reason I have one is to cool my graphics card, which sounds like a blowdryer whenever its under load.

My computer now is very quiet in my opinion, and I can only hear a couple fans.

Your build doesn't really need a custom loop, but you still can make one if you want to spend money needlessly.

The main reason I have one is to cool my graphics card, which sounds like a blowdryer whenever its under load.

My computer now is very quiet in my opinion, and I can only hear a couple fans.

Yeah you're right. I will probably invest in a custom loop when I upgrade my graphics card.

AIO coolers have black hoses, so no pretty coolant to look at.

And if you can fit a fan or change a heat sink , you'd be able to fit it.

True but also room for correction. Something like the Swiftech H220/H320, CoolerMaster Glacer 240L or the new Fractal Design coolers are expandable. There's nothing to say you couldn't swap the tubing on these systems. I'm swapping the tubing on my 240L