Twitch fundraiser with a cool cause!

Hello, This is my first post on these forums. I have been a long time lurker and to this point I have not had anything to say worth posting. 

So a few days ago something was sent to me from a friend. I have known this friend for years at this point. We play League of legends quite frequently. His name is Lane Crichton, AKA Rhink. Recently he was diagnosed with cancer. Hodgkin's Lymphoma to be exact. Up until now he has not said much about his condition, other than that he has had been going to various doctor appointments looking for treatment. I know that he has recently started chemo. Here is his post that was put on Facebook.

Inital post:

To those that wish to help: If you do not know, I have been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. When I went to the hospital the initial time, it was not covered by my insurance because well, I didn't have insurance at the time. The total of these bills was nearly $7000. At this point in time with all the chemotherapy and stuff, I do not have a job. My wife is making all the money for our family. This is where I am trying to help myself as well as my wife to not go into debt due to these bills. On Friday, June 20th, I will be attempting to do a twelve hour stream. This is going to be a big thing to do anything over 6 due to the fact of the side effects of the chemo. On that day, I will be doing a fundraiser trying to make a bit of the money for these bills. If you or anyone you know would like to help, feel free to do the same on this Friday. Even if you stream your normal hours or something, please do something to help. Incentives: I honestly do not expect to get much from this fund raiser. If I get the full amount I need, I will be shaving my entire body(the hair will be lost anyway, otherwise so why not do it now on stream) plus I will attempt two food eating challenges. The cinnamon challenge and the banana and sprite challenge. The shaving of the head will be the first thing on the list to do because honestly, probably the easiest to do on stream. Second thing to shave will be the legs, third the arms, then finally fourth, the arm pits. After I shave the arms, I believe for an incentive I will do the cinnamon challenge before I shave the armpits. And then for the final goal, the other challenge. Honestly, any money coming in and/or any support coming in will be satisfactory. I just need people's help to do this. Thank you, Rhink(Lane Crichton)

Second post:

I neglected to mention that the eyebrows need to go too. This one will probably be done last because well, still thinking I would look pretty goofy. 
The times I have set aside are going to be 8 PM Friday night to 8 AM Saturday Morning. Both of those times are Central which is -6 GMT.
I hope to see everyone there.

After receiving this information, I thought to myself and asked where can I post this where people from a great community might be willing to contribute? I thought of the Linus Tech Forums! He does not know that I came here and told his story. I want it to be a surprise. I am not expecting much to come from this, but it would be great if a few of people that like to watch some people do funny things or a good game of league, to watch his stream. Please and Thanks for your time!

PS: If you decide to help out then here is his donation page where you can send whatever you can. http://streamdonations.net/c/rhink . Again Thanks for your time!

This is his twitch:  http://twitch.tv/rhink

-Crash™

@CrashTM

Hah it still says 0 posts for you

WELCOM TO HAPPINESS LAND OF LINUS!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

/sadface You are correct, I hope it will soon change :/