Steam SUMMER SALE !

Does anyone know what time it is...? Well I'm guessing from the title you already know, but still. STEAM SUMMER SALE ! I do believe that it will be starting tomorrow Thursday the 19th until the 30th. I'm guessing by the all the research I've been doing knowing that it should be right around this time, and this article ( http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Steam-Summer-Sale-2014-Dates-Leaked-64631.html ) pretty much sums up everything that I've come across so far. So everyone prepare your wallets and get ready to dish out that $$$. Oh ya, DAILY DEALS are the best imho :-) Let me know what you guys think, or what you're most looking forward to getting this year. And I'll pop back in to update my purchase list for the year. And here's a funny summer sale video I came across, friggin' hilarious!

Elegant Mess

I believe it starts at 1pm EST whatever that works out to in your area. 

My Stuff! :D

My Stuff
  • Main Build - Soon to change due to it being dead
  • 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
  • Corsair 750D
  • Swiftech H320
  • MSI Z97s SLI
  • 7950 Vapor-X
  • 16GB Corsair Vengance  Blue LP 1600Mhz 
  • 120GB Samsung 840
  • 2TB Seagate Barracuda
  • Corsair HX750
  •  
  • ​Peripherals
  • Logitech G700s
  • Bitfenix, Corsair, and Darkside cable extensions
  • Das Professional with Cherry MX Brown's & Custom Keycaps
  • 3x ASUS VS238H-P w/ Triple monitor mount in PLP
  • AudioTechnica ATH-M50's 
  • Blue Yeti Microphone
  • TurtleBeach PX3 Wireless
  • Logitech C920 Webcam 
  • Precision Audio Bookshelf Speakers 
  • AudioSource AMP-100
  • Logitech G27 Racing setup
  •  
  • Laptop - Acer 7750G-9855
  • i7 2630QM
  • AMD 6650M GPU
  • 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
  • 8GB RAM
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 
  • Blu-ray Drive
  •  
  • Netbook - HP Pavillion DM1
  • AMD E-450 APU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 500gb HDD
  • Cell Phone - OnePlus One 
  • 5.5-inch 1080p Screen
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor @2.5Ghz
  • 13 Megapixel rear camera
  • 5 megapixel wide angle front facing camera
  • 3100 mAh non-removal battery
  • AC wifi
  • Cell Phone #2 - Nexus 5
  • 5 Inch 1080p Screen
  • Snapdragon 800
  • 8 megapixel rear camera
  • 1.3 megapixel front camera
  • 2300 mAh non-removable battery
  • AC wifi
  • Upgrades for 2014
  • GTX 970
  • i7 4690k
  • 16gb RAM 
  • 1x 1440 or 1600p Monitor 
  • Das Mechanical Keyboard

I got one of those new special darting cards just now.  :o

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

is the sale on?

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

That clip is fantastic

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

They better put up the good stuff or I'm find another drug dealer.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

How long do the sales usually last for?

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

2 weeks give or take

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

Wasn't the summer sale in July last year? :blink:

Yes.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

The sale is going to be going on until the 30th :-)  =AWESOME!

Well so far I've gotten The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (Legendary Edition) because for some reason I have yet to play any of the Skyrim games. I know I know, a tragedy right :-) That's what everyone tells me at least, and that now I can go play and they'll see me in a 1000 hrs. And I've also the Killing Floor on the daily deal for less than $10.00 with all the DLC, so not too bad. I haven't seen too many things other than that, that I really want at least. How are you all making out so far?

K finally, METRO Last Light with ALL the DLC is on Flash Sale for just under $7.00. GREAT deal ! Add another one to the list  :-)

They better put up the good stuff or I'm find another drug dealer.

And now we can add Metal Gear Rising Revengance to the list :-) So far not too bad. -Metal Gear for $15- -Skyrim Legendary for $15- -Metro Last Light Complete for $7- So definitely got some good games so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can to my library to hurt my wallet a little more. Still have some cash left, DAMN YOU Gabe !

For the update, I've added Killing Floor, and actually bought COD: Ghost for 50% off. Still $30.00 but I haven't played any COD game in awhile, just grew out of it, but still fun to pawn some noobs and watch the kiddies rage :-)

For the update, I've added Killing Floor, and actually bought COD: Ghost for 50% off. Still $30.00 but I haven't played any COD game in awhile, just grew out of it, but still fun to pawn some noobs and watch the kiddies rage :-)

I fear you have may have made a BIG mistake

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

I fear you have may have made a BIG mistake

ARGH !!! NOOO it's too late ! Much, much sad :-( Tried it, still don't like it. Haven't really enjoyed any COD since the original Black Ops. The new Advanced Warfare actually looks cool, but I know it will only be another let down...even if it's being made by Sledgehammer this time.

Too bad Steam Sales are the worst pile of garbage ever for CSGO players. Steam Sale promotes hackers on csgo. Most annoying time of the year for CSGO -.-