Looking for a sturdy keyboard.

Complexed

In the last 7 years I have been threw 3 high end keyboards and 2-3 regular keyboards. Ive spent a good chuck of change on keyboards... Looking to get one that will take constant abuse and keep going. Suggestions? Thank you.

Ive actually looked into those and I am considering it. The are just soooo ugly lol. and I would prefer a wireless setup. Not too sure what the craze is over a wired connection right now but there cant be that much of a difference.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

They aren't wireless, but Ducky keyboards are built like tanks. My Ducky Shine 3 almost weighs more than me...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Ive actually looked into those and I am considering it. The are just soooo ugly lol. and I would prefer a wireless setup. Not too sure what the craze is over a wired connection right now but there cant be that much of a difference.

for gaming its kinda important for those that feels and heavily notices mouse accel and delays, and mechanical keyboards are the toughest and few of them are wireless since wireless makes the response time of them pointless

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

post-62105-0-32463900-1403119354.png

What you talking about? 

Also my Ducky Shine 3 was great. (It died. My fault tho.) 

post-62105-0-32463900-1403119354.png

My Shine 3 seems really solid. I have nothing other than cheapish keyboards to compare to though.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

In the last 7 years I have been threw 3 high end keyboards and 2-3 regular keyboards. Ive spent a good chuck of change on keyboards... Looking to get one that will take constant abuse and keep going. Suggestions? Thank you.

what keyboards did you have?

+1

Have the K70 with Blue switches. Aluminum frame, thick plastice everywhere else. If you physically break this keyboard, you need to reconsider how you handle your hardware. lol

i have blue switches too!  :D

K70 is quite sturdy to be honest with you, it's frame doesn't flex at all.

you could probably smack someone in the face with it and it'll work fine l0l

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

after  a bit more research I think Im going to give the K70 a shot Thank you all for your help.