14 day-challenge of living off of paste - LOG

TheMail

In denmark most people used to have a weekly "mash"(I think that is how its translated) which is basically the same....

mpj-web-12.jpg

MAD_1842.jpg

Was done to save money back in the day.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

This is intresting.

But about this being healty, arent you supposed to have a varied diet? Or is that just something they say to prent people from eating bad stuff all the time?

In either case± good luck

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

This is intresting.

But about this being healty, arent you supposed to have a varied diet? Or is that just something they say to prent people from eating bad stuff all the time?

It is supposed to be varied, imagine being on an IV for two weeks. 

Ya know if you only eat paste...guess what you're gonna shit..

This is intresting.

My shitting has been better than ever

And peeople suggest a varied diet so you get things like carotine, xanthophyll, etc... but those are included in the multivitamins.

And this is awful, I'm seriously having a hard time swallowing that vile paste, not sure how much longer I'll be able to do this.

My shitting has been better than ever

And peeople suggest a varied diet so you get things like carotine, xanthophyll, etc... but those are included in the multivitamins.

And this is awful, I'm seriously having a hard time swallowing that vile paste, not sure how much longer I'll be able to do this.

Lol, well atleast you made this far. Maybe instead of eating it all the time you can eat it as one meal of the day instead of all meals. Also how many days worth did you make/buy?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

I did something similar a couple of years ago. I gave up after a week, and celebrated with a steak, french fries and blue cheese sauce. 

After seeing what is in it, I don't blame you. But keep going for as long as you can, and then give your nearest fast food place a call. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes