How To: Change my forums title.

Swndlr
Go to solution Solved by nsyedhasan,

You need more than 500 Posts to be able to do that.

ya know the thing above my avi that says "advanced member", I wanna change it and honestly Ive tried looking through the settings on here for about 25 straight minutes and couldn't do it. SOMEONE PLEASE, I BEG FOR YOUR ALMIGHT ASSISTANCE.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

welp. now im upset :(

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Don't feel bad. It's something to be earned through quality posts. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

welp. now im upset :(

Chill :) Just stick around for the community. We're generally chill people, and you'll hit 500 posts in no-time as long as you act like a human being and speak your mind.

Nice profile picture, by the way. Loved the anime, too cute at times.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Chill :) Just stick around for the community. We're generally chill people, and you'll hit 500 posts in no-time as long as you act like a human being and speak your mind.

Nice profile picture, by the way. Loved the anime, too cute at times.

thx :3