did the media group take LTT Ch to the next level or wut :) !

i mean, 3 or 4 months ago there has been a chang since @LinusTech and @Slick talked about hiring and not doing unboxings and that stuff, sinse the beginig of 2014 and till now The channel just evolved and gone to the next level of Tech channels, it's like a TV Channel with 1Bilion $$$ sponsors, but it's not and still, it's rocking, just watched Linus's 4K Build guid and the difference is plain obvious, the script, the way the build took shape, the labels on it and every thing feels different, better in every way, not just about the build guide, but also, the overviews and the games benchmarks, just well done LTT Media Group, Well done, proud to be a member :D

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

They are so much better than what was before them on youtube, makes it really easy for people new to PCs to understand stuff on their TechQuickie channel, and learn to build and stay up to date with computers!

Truly awesome!

185832.gif

Yeah, lol, it seemed like that didn't it

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

I wish Linus did the unboxings/review more often :) 

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Much more professional. :D

I watched the 4K build as well. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

@dezeltheintern That editing again man :)

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I like that bearded guy on the techquickie channel... he reeks of know how :|

I wish Linus did the unboxings/review more often :)

Yeah, it is actually useful to know everything that comes in the package, I think they underestimate the importance of that.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Much more professional. :D

I watched the 4K build as well. ;)

that's the world i was looking for ;)

Yeah, it is actually useful to know everything that comes in the package, I think they underestimate the importance of that.

me too, that's the only thing i i ask for, just keep on showing us with the overview, the stuff included in the box, that's all

that's the world i was looking for ;)

Yeah, don't ya hate when you can't think of the right world *ahem* I mean...word? :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Yeah, don't ya hate when you can't think of the right world *ahem* I mean...word? :P

so right homy, so right, and this is just with the keyboard, imagin on camera, " we'll have a short brack and get to you in a moment :D , whay wasn't it on the script "

LTT should open a IPO. 

jkjk

hell yeah .

fckya.gif

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!