Corsair CS 450 Watt 80+ Gold semi-moudlar PSU for 29.99 at Newegg! (US)

Izaya Orihara

So you can get a semi-modular 80+ Gold PSU for 29.99$ after a 30$ rebate card if that's not a great deal I don't know what is. 

You: 'That's all fine and good but 450 Watt is nothing. You can't even run a 750ti with that.' 

Well then let me show you this 

A 780ti and an oced i5 4670k @4.4 ghz on an RM 450?! YES! You saw that correctly. Pretty much any single GPU config can run on this. 

The link to the damn thing: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139058&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Most of us know the psu thing :P 450 is alot and a 750ti takes like no power. Great deal tho.

Most of us know the psu thing :P 450 is alot and a 750ti takes like no power. Great deal tho.

Yet some people still yell at me for not recommending 1500 Watt PSU's for a 780 SLI. 

You can say that as much as you want. I've never had one expire and I've always cashed in on it. 

They normally rely on the consumer to be stupid and not use it, but that is consumer error.

Hehe... You don't want to know what's a rebate :P

Useless as f**k.. in most EU (if not all) we don't have rebates bc it's considered kind of fraud...

They give you a card to buy something again at that shop and it usually expires...

If you don't get it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebate_%28marketing%29

I know but for a first time builder that is a great option as it makes the PSU effectively only 29.99. 

A 780ti and an oced i5 4670k @4.4 ghz on an RM 450?! YES! You saw that correctly. Pretty much any single GPU config can run on this. 

You do realize the CS450M has one 6+2 pin, Right?

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

You do realize the CS450M has one 6+2 pin, Right?

Molex to Pcie.