Do you ever just have that day where you make a good thing out of a bad one?

Shd0w2

Post  what's happened which seemed bad, but really was good :).

Mine? Well, a couple days ago I found out that my Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 REV3.0 had VRM and CORETEMP problems. I know this sounds bad right? and I have to RMA IT? Well, I'm glad, because I've always been dissapointed with my framerate in my games, example; BF3 after playing 10mins on max settings on that desert map, I was getting 40-10fps when just wandering around, not even fighting, my temps were also at a SMOOTH 65-67C on my 8350.... as well as a 770. And this pissed me off, because I was like "WTF? I HAVE A 770, ITS BASICALLY AS POWERFUL AS A 680, AND A 680 CAN RUN FKING BF3 AT MAX WITH LIKE 90FPS." but now, I'm glad :) because I'm going to RMA and get a rev4.0 and actually be able to play games.

PS. I have like 3 200mm fans + an evo 212 in my case... O.o

Diamond 5 in League :)

Almost every day, but I am pretty much required to anyways lol. Being the head supervisor for a boyscout uniform and T-shirt company is not all what it's cracked up to be lol.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

My bad days really get bad though and so it is hard to make something good out of them.  If I can think of one I will share it later on here.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

*loses $670 in stocks in the day*

*feel bad*

*watch some anime*

*turns happy*

*prepares for next trading day, set to dominate the market*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yup

A girl backed into the front of my benz a while ago.

No damage to either car was done.

Walked away with a phone number and a date  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When my motherboard took a dump, I finally got a chance to do a review on my Sempron, CX430M, and now I have a new wall trophy...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

-snip-

Lord Baelish do you want your head to roll?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Lord Baelish do you want your head to roll?

Might i remind you that the Eyrie is well guarded and impregnable  B)

I would like to invite you so that you can have a close look at my moon door  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Might i remind you that the Eyrie is well guarded and impregnable  B)

I would like to invite you so that you can have a close look at my moon door  ;)

I'd like to remind you, you don't have a infinite food source in the Eyrie.

That sounds sketch, I'll have to pass on your invitation...

Yup

642162-2163981-csi_yeah_skyline_super.jp

PLAYAAAA :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Yup

BAWS.