As a newbie in LTT forum site(like only 3month), i hav a question

LTTfan_ver.sincencix

In Wan show i saw like a week or two ago, there was a twit like asking for garage sale

and Linus replying "sure! We'll have a 780 up today" and I was going around this forum site all day long and couldnt see a single garage sale.

Perhaps linus dont post it here, or am i just a bad internet-surfer?

its on the live show on twitch

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I think you'll see those at the store page of the forum

http://linustechtips.com/main/store/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

In Wan show i saw like a week or two ago, there was a twit like asking for garage sale

and Linus replying "sure! We'll have a 780 up today" and I was going around this forum site all day long and couldnt see a single garage sale.

Perhaps linus dont post it here, or am i just a bad internet-surfer?

He posts it under Store on the last page, and it usually is sold out as he posts it.

By garage sale they mean selling items he gets to review, to clean up his house and make a quick profit while also giving somebody a great deal.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552