Video Editing/3D Modeling/Gaming (on ULTRA)

Hello! This will be my new PC that i am geting this summer and i was wondering if everything is compatible!

I live in Bucharest-Romania.

My budget is 7000 RON (that is 2160 USD).

I am goign to use this sistem mostly for Gaming on ULTRA Settings (1 monitor), 3D modeling and Video Editing (also what video editing program do you sugest ? ).

No need of peripherals.

I am upgrading because i have a 7 year old PC that is literarly noisyer than the washing machine and it is not going to last for much longer (probably going to die this summer from the heat...).

The part list here: http://www.mediadot.ro/wishlist/45469/

I know this is very OverPowerd but i want this to last for at least 5 years with no Upgrade and after that i might get a new GTX 780 and a 850 W PSU and SLI .

Looks good. Get the 4790k though, because you can overclock a ton with the H105 and get a lot of extra performance.

Also Try to get at least 16GB of ram if you are going to be doing video editing.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks for the advice! Good point with the 16 Gb of RAM! 

The i7 4790k is not out in my country yet! It will be by the time i buy the new PC so i am probably going to buy that one!