Making something out of a kitchen robot motor

DJ46

I don't even know if this motor works. I have to start with that. But an old kitchen robot my mom used broke and I took it apart. There were some interesting "design choices" (just like fixed 30fps) but overall it all seemed fine.

I thought of making something out of the motor inside. This baby even used a timing belt between the motor and the thing it powered. That gave me an idea of using that motor, getting something to power it and making it into a fun vehicle.

I'm currently studying at a school where this could even be a project.

Do you think that it is possible to make something out of it or it's wayyy to stupid?

Also, there was a little bit of plastic (light gray, glossy, nothing written on it) that had wires going into it from the control PCB. It was filled with paper and tinfoil rolled up which I have no idea what it was for. Maybe a capacitor of some sort?

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II