Question that doesn't seem to be answered on the internet.

FalzarPMU

Seems like an obvious no but just wondering, do US/canadian computer part sites have july 4th sales for both countries?

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

For Canada? No, I doubt it. I couldn't understand why they would honor an American holiday. 

Might be something for Canada day on the 1st though

Error: 410

I haven't seen one so color me surprised if Canada has a 4th of July sale.

Yeah pretty much what @helping said. You will see a Canada Day sale though, so pretty much July 1st.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Cool, cause I was picking up some parts soon but then I'll just wait until the sales to happen.

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

The USA does, not sure about Canada though. i dont think so though becuase i do not think they celabrate the same holiday.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

We tend to have sales over the same period give or take due to Canada Day on July 1st.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Activision did their 4th July sale on COD stuff outside of the USA a while back, I remember it well because it was the year of COD elite and on July 4th they made everything available to everyone at half price which was a bit of a kick in the balls to people who owned elite.

Amazon also do Black Friday sales in other countries.