This was one very lucky unlucky man...

Nineshadow

In 1883 Henry Ziegland broke up with his girlfriend.She was so depressed she killed herself.The woman's brother decided to get revenge and seeked to kill Henry.

One day, he shot Henry and then,knowing what was coming for him and keeping the family tradition,he committed suicide.

However,he didn't know he hadn't actually shot Henry.The bullet barely touched him and got stuck in the tree behind him.

20 years later,this Henry Ziegland decided to cut down this tree.Stupid as he was,he couldn't do it with an axe, so, instead ,he decided to blow it up with dynamite.The tree exploded and the bullet which had been stuck for so many years hit this unlucky man straight in his head,killing him instantly.

What a coincidence...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Is there a source for this because it seems pretty interesting

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Is there a source for this because it seems pretty interesting

Seems pretty true to me.

You can never be certain though. D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.