How are you feeling?

ThatFatMan1911

Well?

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Sadder than anyone can imagine, seeing as I just had to get my cat put down. She was my lifelong companion in friendship. I loved her so much. I understand how @LinusTech felt when Rocket ran away now, except my kitty is never coming back. :(

All I can do is cry, but I am trying not to do that in itself. I can't ruin my mind with it, but one of the few things I ever loved in my life is gone.

8e8efc10a0.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Sadder than anyone can imagine, seeing as I just had to get my cat put down. She was my lifelong companion in friendship. I loved her so much. I understand how @LinusTech felt when Rocket ran away now, except my kitty is never coming back. :(

All I can do is cry, but I am trying not to do that in itself. I can't ruin my mind with it, but one of the few things I ever loved in my life is gone.

Shit.. Sorry, dude.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

Strangely calm when I have a giant art final due tomorrow. Strange... Very strange.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Strangely calm when I have a giant art final due tomorrow. Strange... Very strange.

Ah the calm before the storm...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Shit.. Sorry, dude.

It's okay. As much as I am deeply saddened by it, you just have to forge on, thinking of the happy moments spent with them instead of the sadness that ensues.

She fought cancer bravely and valiantly, or at least as much as she could. And as much as I cried like a 4 year old being told no by their parents, I realize that she is in a better place. She will no longer live in pain, but will now rest in peace.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I feel okay. I didn't get accepted to my internship at morgan stanley and none of my friends did either, so that kinda sucked :(. I am also excited because I can't wait to work on Project Simple Beaut this Saturday! :D

Life.exe is missing

E: All the above

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

It's okay. As much as I am deeply saddened by it, you just have to forge on, thinking of the happy moments spent with them instead of the sadness that ensues.

She fought cancer bravely and valiantly, or at least as much as she could. And as much as I cried like a 4 year old being told no by their parents, I realize that she is in a better place. She will no longer live in pain, but will now rest in peace.

You know I saw this picture one time of a dog eating a cake and it said "He may only be here for a part of your life, but you are his whole life".  I tell every pet owner to be grateful and love every moment with their companion because there are some very unfortunate pets out there who are forced to fight other animals. Certain people sicken me...

Ah the calm before the storm...

I always feel this way before, during, and after exams, quizzes, tests, presentations, and "quests". I don't why, but I'm pretty much unflappable in situations where people would freak out. As long as no horror films, games, and fish are involved, then I'll be eerily calm.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

You know I saw this picture one time of a dog eating a cake and it said "He may only be here for a part of your life, but you are his whole life".  I tell every pet owner to be grateful and love every moment with their companion because there are some very unfortunate pets out there who are forced to fight other animals. Certain people sicken me...

So true. I was always grateful of the times I had with my cat. She was a big part of my world. When I was feeling down, she would know and sit in my lap to comfort me. When I was angry, she put me in my place (literally, :P). She would bump my leg with her head to know she wanted to be pet. She would stare at me and meow when she wanted food. She was intelligent. And amazing. She brought me more happiness than imaginable. She was all I ever needed to be happy. Now, when I come home after school while my mother and sister are out running errands, I will be alone. And I will feel alone. But it will only help me more so appreciate the accompaniment, companionship and love she gave me.

Just the fact that I'm here to answer this, past 11pm... should tell how I'm feeling.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I always feel this way before, during, and after exams, quizzes, tests, presentations, and "quests". I don't why, but I'm pretty much unflappable in situations where people would freak out. As long as no horror films, games, and fish are involved, then I'll be eerily calm.

If I study really hard for an upcoming test, I fail. If I barely glance at it for 10 minutes I pass with an A. Fish?

If I study really hard for an upcoming test, I fail. If I barely glance at it for 10 minutes I pass with an A. Fish?

Same thing with me studying isn't that effective for me I just memorize stuff. Some people argue that I should study, but it never helps me

Life.exe is missing

Well, that's because it's an art final :P

So true. I was always grateful of the times I had with my cat. She was a big part of my world. When I was feeling down, she would know and sit in my lap to comfort me. When I was angry, she put me in my place (literally, :P). She would bump my leg with her head to know she wanted to be pet. She would stare at me and meow when she wanted food. She was intelligent. And amazing. She brought me more happiness than imaginable. She was all I ever needed to be happy. Now, when I come home after school while my mother and sister are out running errands, I will be alone. And I will feel alone. But it will only help me more so appreciate the accompaniment, companionship and love she gave me.

Well there is a reason why some say that a dog is a mans best friend. I can confirm that with my dog. He is a border collie. Been with me since 2005. Whenever its his time to go, I can 100% guarantee a third of me is going to die. Words cannot express how much love that dog has shown me over the years. He's always there for me in times of sadness and I'm always there for him during a thunderstorm.

Same thing with me studying isn't that effective for me I just memorize stuff. Some people argue that I should study, but it never helps me

Right. I remember countless nights of staying up till 1 am in an effort to complete a major project due the next day.

I never study and I get whatever grade I deserved which is the grade from doing homework and paying attention in class. Usually, I get A's and B's if I do that. If I get burnt out and just feel like saying, "Screw it", then I'll get C's and D's, sometimes even B's. Just put effort is all I can say which is surprisingly difficult since people fail in easy courses like Physical Education or Health class. Seriously, guys? What the hell? Those are easy as pancake A's.

Well, that's because it's an art final :P

You've never had a demanding art teacher then. Also, we had around 2 months to work on this which no one aside from 2 to 4 people have done well. Everyone's either hadn't touched it since, gave up, or are rushing through it. Me, I'm just burnt out from all these years of school and not only that, but since November, I developed anxiety or something suddenly which effectively killed my senior year. It was supposed to be a have fun and do your best so you can get into college and continue your life. Now it's a walk through hell and where you have no idea why you're even in there in the first place. You want to know what's worse? This happened right after my birthday. Yeah, fun.

I never study and I get whatever grade I deserved which is the grade from doing homework and paying attention in class. Usually, I get A's and B's if I do that. If I get burnt out and just feel like saying, "Screw it", then I'll get C's and D's, sometimes even B's. Just put effort is all I can say which is surprisingly difficult since people fail in easy courses like Physical Education or Health class. Seriously, guys? What the hell? Those are easy as pancake A's.

You've never had a demanding art teacher then. Also, we had around 2 months to work on this which no one aside from 2 to 4 people have done well. Everyone's either hadn't touched it since, gave up, or are rushing through it. Me, I'm just burnt out from all these years of school and not only that, but since November, I developed anxiety or something suddenly which effectively killed my senior year. It was supposed to be a have fun and do your best so you can get into college and continue your life. Now it's a walk through hell and where you have no idea why you're even in there in the first place. You want to know what's worse? This happened right after my birthday. Yeah, fun.

Out of my entire life that I have spent in school...my hardest class has been Physics.

Out of my entire life that I have spent in school...my hardest class has been Physics.

Mine was Geometry Honors, Algebra 2 Honors, and Math Chemistry which has been renamed "Chemistry" and the other lower chem class is "General Chemistry" or something. With Geo. Hon. and Algebra 2, I just couldn't keep up since it was going way too fast for me which surprised me since I followed along well in Algebra 3; I had C's as an overall grade in the Honors math courses and a B or low A in Algebra 3. Sadly, I was burnt out and didn't go into calculus or statistics. It doesn't help that I hate math, anyway. For chemistry, it was apparently a college-speed course and I pretty much gave up in the 3rd quarter of the year. I almost lost my eyes due to an accident in class too. Something blew up while my lab partner was trying to relight the burner and I was adjusting my goggles. My glasses pretty much saved my eyes.

In my school, Physics is broken in 2, well, technically 3 courses: General, Math, and Aerospace. I took General and it was easy.

Drawing's not that hard, I just don't have motivation to do anything and I basically procrastinate and rip on myself which means I already failed before anything begins. Yay, self-deprecation. Funny enough, he teaches Photoshop and I was one of the few students who could crank out projects quickly even if I procrastinated. It might be because I'm not "crippled" when using a PC unlike in drawing where my tendinitis catches up sooner with a pencil and more so with colored pencils which I hate and is what the project involves. Or I'm just computer savvy. Ceramics, however, just seems natural and soothing to me. That said, having skills in all fields of art isn't that bad so I'm not going to focus on one field. 

AP English in my junior year was a pain since I had no freaking idea what I was supposed to do. Sure, I had a B or A as an overall grade, but I had not freaking idea what I was supposed to write, pick out thematically, etc. I felt lost every essay we did. AP Literature was the opposite, the books just made sense.

I fell pretty... Oh so pretty... I feel pretty and witty and... SQUIRREL!!!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Thanks for making the multiple options avilable! HAHA! :D:( :angry: :mellow: :huh: ^_^:o <_< :wub: :blink:

Details separate people.