How to Know if h100i is running

I think you might have done something wrong if you're idling at 61c... 

I think you might have done something wrong if you're idling at 61c... 

I have the sata power connector in i have the rpm thing in one of my fan slots what else can i do?

You might wanna clean off the thermal paste and re mount it.

Oh and also to tell if its running gently touch one of the tubes and you can feel the water flowing

CPU: i7 4770k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Mobo: Gigabyte z87 ud3h Memory: 16GB Corsair Veng. 1866MHz  GPU: EVGA SC 780 PSU: Corsair ax850 Case: Define R4 BlackOut Edition SSD: Samsung 840 EVO HDD: Two WD Black 7200RPM 1TB

I have the sata power connector in i have the rpm thing in one of my fan slots what else can i do?

Are the fans on the radiator plugged in? 

yes.

And they're spinning? 

How much thermal compound did you use?

Is the block on the CPU mounted correctly? 

You might wanna clean off the thermal paste and re mount it.

Oh and also to tell if its running gently touch one of the tubes and you can feel the water flowing

Im pretty sure i mounted it pretty well and it came with thermal paste preapplied 

Use Core Temp and see what it says...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yes

I used the preapplied on h100i

Yes

Check with another program such as Core Temp or RealTempGT and see what they say the temp is. If they also show super high idle temps I would RMA because you may have gotten a bad unit. 

WOW im stupid i had prime 95 running in the backround im sorry im tired ive been up since 6 am yesterday

Actually isnt that pretty good prime 95 running and only getting 61 C?

WOW im stupid i had prime 95 running in the backround im sorry im tired ive been up since 6 am yesterday

I dont even... How didnt you notice... WTF?

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

LOL.  Fail...

Yes, those temps are perfectly fine for running prime.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL