Msi Gtx 760s 150$!

luke_2bossly

There are 2 msi gtx 760 gaming OC version for 300$ Should I buy both and resell them???

Its all looks these days

Do it !

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Looks like a good deal, I'd go for it.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Wait... WHAT?! Hmm, $50 more for a R9 280 or this... DAMN YOU COMPUTER PART SALES!!!

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

There are 2 msi gtx 760 gaming OC version for 300$ Should I buy both and resell one of them???

Whereeee???

From ebay?

Whereeee???

Where you buying from?

A guy off craigslist! They are like brand new! Just used to test a mobo!

Its all looks these days

Is what he wants you to think

I know ;) I am pretty good at judging that kinda stuff

Its all looks these days

Is what he wants you to think

I know ;) I am pretty good at judging that kinda stuff

tumblr_mqk8f9yLYg1rkk59qo1_1280.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I wouldnt go for it. First of all who the hell who buy two cards to test a Mobo. 

Yes you should :)

Do it !

Looks like a good deal, I'd go for it.

Go for it man :)

Make sure both have original boxes + accessories as that impacts re-sale quite a bit from experience.

Where you buying from?

If they are new

I wouldnt go for it. First of all who the hell who buy two cards to test a Mobo. 

Ok guys I emailed the guy and here are the things that seem fishy??

1. he wasn't testing a mobo they were in his gaming computer but the whole computer died and the only things that made it were the cards???

2. He cant test the cards or show me a video of them working cause he doesnt have a computer?

3. The price was 350$ I said would you take 300$ and he didn't even think about it he said yes??

4. Dont think there is original packaging or boxes??

Here is the post if you wanna check it out...http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/sys/4487872974.html

Its all looks these days

1. he wasn't testing a mobo they were in his gaming computer but the whole computer died and the only things that made it were the cards???

2. He cant test the cards or show me a video of them working cause he doesnt have a computer?

3. The price was 350$ I said would you take 300$ and he didn't even think about it he said yes??

Here is the post if you wanna check it out...http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/sys/4487872974.html

yea that seems fishy sorry man

"2x MSI Twin frozr 760 GTX

Barely used, Maybe 2 months before box died."

He called his computer a box. GG its a no no...

"2x MSI Twin frozr 760 GTX

Barely used, Maybe 2 months before box died."

He called his computer a box. GG its a no no...

Yep thats florida logic for you... a box lol

Its all looks these days

i am not going to buy them until there is proof they work or he like sells me them on ebay with 14 day return or whatever... 2 good to be true lol

Its all looks these days

should off told us that in the first place homy, that doesn't sound fishy, it is fishy, walk away 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

should off told us that in the first place homy, that doesn't sound fishy, it is fishy, walk away 

I didnt know all that till after? All I knew was he would take 300$ lol.... Yep its a toats scam

Its all looks these days