Is this Perixx any good

seabass9990
Go to solution Solved by Coombzy,

I know somebody with this keyboard its ok but the keys are starting to wear he has had it since Christmas 2012.

My mom is probably going to buy this for my birthday (no i never asked for this one i asked for mechanical) and i am not suppost to know. but i want to know what i am in for... I am crossing my fingers

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0083AWDP4/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1MQQ7E719CMJT

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I'd go for a Microsoft Sidewinder. It is pretty much the best non mechanical keyboard. Perixx is an iffy company, their mice are pretty bad but I have not heard anything negative about their keyboards. But nowadays that does not mean much does it?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I know somebody with this keyboard its ok but the keys are starting to wear he has had it since Christmas 2012.

Thanks, I cant really tell her "not that one" when I am not suppost to even know about it.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

• 10 months later...

I'd go for a Microsoft Sidewinder. It is pretty much the best non mechanical keyboard. Perixx is an iffy company, their mice are pretty bad but I have not heard anything negative about their keyboards. But nowadays that does not mean much does it?

I personally have owned the M65 and Deathadder as well as the Perixx Mx-2000ii, and must say, for what the mouse costed me, it is pretty darn good

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I personally have owned the M65 and Deathadder as well as the Perixx Mx-2000ii, and must say, for what the mouse costed me, it is pretty darn good

The keyboard died after 3 months. take it from me its bad