Halp me, need ideas

How much should i spend then, because i want a good monitor and good for gaming not a CRT :D

I'd spend about 150

Quote me to get a reply!

Damn, the VE278H here costs 240€ (325$)!

So for 150€ wich one? When i said 200€ its most likely 175, but its the same :)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Not much ago I was seeing AOCs, thanks for reminding me! Thats a good, and. I always do this question to myself IPS or TN? Because the difference between 1ms and 5ms isnt really noticeable...

Not much ago I was seeing AOCs, thanks for reminding me! Thats a good, and. I always do this question to myself IPS or TN? Because the difference between 1ms and 5ms isnt really noticeable...

I prefer IPS and you won't notice the difference but the refresh is more noticeable.

Quote me to get a reply!

Yes, but with the shipping it is the same price as the vx239h from the portuguese shop ;)

Well... IPS give your better color reproduction, it is noticeable but not so much unless you are a graphic designer etc, TN does not necessary give you better refresh rate, plenty of those 60Hz monitor is TN because it's cheaper. It just that TN have the ability to get to higher refresh rate, and it's noticeable but only if your graphic card can output more than 60 fps, like 120fps sort of things. And those high refresh rate monitor is just as expensive as IPS, so I'd say just stick with a 60Hz TN for now, since your graphic card isnt that powerful anyway. Heck, even my 780 cant do >70fps for current game too

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Thanks for the explanation, so I might just keep the IPS out of my mind, so TN panel it is, for 150€ which one?

I've put the 4670k just for calculations, but later I will change it for a 4690k, and after that I would buy this... What you think?

Dont worry, I wont buy the 4670k...

post-80803-0-09345200-1402475777_thumb.j

If it was Me I would go for some low profile ram. This way you are not limited by the choice of air cooler.

The Gigabyte Sniper is a very good gaming board. I would go for a Gigabyte or Asus over an ASRock everytime.

http://www.alientech.pt/product_info.php?cPath=180_28_67&products_id=19898

http://www.alientech.pt/product_info.php?cPath=180_15_370&products_id=25840

The rest of your build looks good  :)

I've put the 4670k just for calculations, but later I will change it for a 4690k, and after that I would buy this... What you think?

Dont worry, I wont buy the 4670k...

The keyboard isn't the best.

Quote me to get a reply!

For the RAM:

this http://www.alientech.pt/product_info.php?products_id=19886

Or this http://www.alientech.pt/product_info.php?products_id=25027

So mobo Gigabyte, and keyboard, i never experienced one, but for gaming and writing, MX Browns or Reds? Or even other types of the switches?

Get the Fury because it looks better and it 5 euro cheaper.

Quote me to get a reply!

Thats what i thought :P

So...

post-80803-0-62816400-1402516761_thumb.j

Thats what i thought :P

So...

Looks good.

Quote me to get a reply!

The keyboard is better now :P

When the devils arrive, 4690k instead of the 4670k, and later on, a cooler for the fun!

- snip -

Edited by JoaoPRSousa

I know this might sound dumb, but i think i will get a FX8320 and a ROG Crosshair, that way i only pay 1120€ with the keyboard, this way i buy some more fans for the case, a mouse, a mousepad and a headset, is it a good idea?

What do you think? Sry about the 5 consecutive posts...

I know this might sound dumb, but i think i will get a FX8320 and a ROG Crosshair, that way i only pay 1120€ with the keyboard, this way i buy some more fans for the case, a mouse, a mousepad and a headset, is it a good idea?

The build would be better with an after market cpu cooler as you will want/need to OC the cpu. There is no need for the extra fans.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I think I have to sacrifice something, like the fans as you suggested, but I might need to reduce the price on the motherboard, or the CPU to a FX6300... A better mobo for OCing with a lower cpu, or a better CPU with a lower mobo?

So its summer time, I will need aswell as the CPU cooler as the fans...

So I can buy a FX6300 and a Crosshair V, and the rest from the build on the post above, or a FX8320 and a ASRock 990FX Killer with a CM Hyper 212 EVO for the same price... Which one should i get?

As well, the portugueses from another forum told me that the keyboard isnt that great, is it true or is it good?

So I can buy a FX6300 and a Crosshair V, and the rest from the build on the post above, or a FX8320 and a ASRock 990FX Killer with a CM Hyper 212 EVO for the same price... Which one should i get?

As well, the portugueses from another forum told me that the keyboard isnt that great, is it true or is it good?

I would get the FX8320. Also the Cooler Master Keyboard is fine, there is no probably with it.

Quote me to get a reply!