New Pokémon X and Pokémon Y gameplay Trailer

Hi All, I've just seen this new gameplay trailer for Pokémon X&Y on the 3DS and I'm not so sure. I loved Pokémon's old way and I'm a bit skeptical of the new version.

What do you think?

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I was considering getting a 3DS just for the new Pokemons but I aint too sure atm!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Battles are probably going to take forever to finish, they seem to be moving towards pokemon stadium without the commentator  :lol:

I like how they are pushing the limits, if they remake the first and second era games then I'd be even more happy

Blood-Box (Current) - 4790K @ 4.4GHz 1.175v | MSI Z97M GamingMSI R9 290 TF | 16GB ADATA XPG v1.0 CL9 | patiently waiting on the CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 3 | Corsair RM650 | Noctua NH-U12S | OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD

Feishi (Gift to my bro) - 4770K @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte Z87 UD5H | Gigabyte GTX 760 WFx3 2.0 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 CL9 | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-C14 | Seagate 2TB HDD

yh my partner is getting this

Character artist in the Games industry.

It's starting to look like an MMO! I'm totally getting this~

they are finally going full 3d in pokemon :D they failedin colosium and i hated the semi 3d in black and white( great games btw)

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Looks fun to play and I like where they're heading, but I don't think I'll be buying this.

I was considering getting a 3DS just for the new Pokemons but I aint too sure atm!

Agreed man.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I might actually buy a 3ds just for this. we'll see closer to release.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

My plan is to get a 3DS just for this, howver like someone said above the battles seem like they will take forever and it may be too slow paced for me but you Gotta catch 'em all!

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

I think it looks good, but like a few others I don't have a 3ds but i'm considering just for this.

just buy the games and get a 3ds for cheap like on craigslist,I might do this.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Kind of cool to see how quickly the Pokemon games are evolving... this would be blasphemy back in the days of Red/Blue and whatnot!

First reaction was OH NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, but all in all this could work, looks good!

To be honest, I may actually miss the commentator from Pokémon Stadium; it may be cheesy, and not exactly suited for just random battles, but it would be cool to get something like that in a Battle Tower type thing or online battles.

Anyway, I prefer the full 3D over the weird mix in B&W (though I never played those) and the Pokémon they've released so far look pretty good. Already have my 3DS so I just have to wait... All the way to October... :(

(By the way, I actually liked Pokémon Coliseum just fine. It wasn't a "must have" game, but worth a playthrough.)