Battlefield 3 Almost Finished Downloading ;D

Brian Walker

Hey guys I almost finished downloading Battlefield 3, any tips and such you guys think is worth sharing? :D

Get ready to be pwned.. allot..

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

Coming from someone who still gets pwned in BF3 (so not trying to troll you or something :) )

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

Patience and lots of it when you start out.

And don't be one of the Metro punks :)

Don't waste vehichles, play the objective. The helicopter is not just to take you from A to B, be prepared to die a lot in jets before you can unlock some better weapons/countermeasures.

Help your team. Deploy health/ammo/revive/spot enemies/vehichles.

keep your cool, even if your team is mentally backwards.

Aim for the head.

YEa I learned that one but I get a 1:2 KDR so not too bad for a first time Battlefield player I don't think :)

Don't waste vehichles' date=' play the objective. The helicopter is not just to take you from A to B, be prepared to die a lot in jets before you can unlock some better weapons/countermeasures. Help your team. Deploy health/ammo/revive/spot enemies/vehichles. keep your cool, even if your team is mentally backwards. Aim for the head. [/quote']

Thanks! :) I was playing with a friend and his buddy for a little while and one thing I noticed is rounds last a while and leveling up when your a noob takes a while, but other then that I love it :P, I tested out the jets in an empty map and I was a natural but dogfights are slightly harder haha.

Its a fun game.. you just have to keep at it to get good. There are lots of good players out there so be patient! One of the things I like to do when I get games like these is play the campaign first and get a feel for it then switch to multiplayer. If you play games like CoD, its very different from BF3.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

MB: ASUS ROG Dark Hero VIII 570S

MEMORY: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB (8GB x 4) @ 3200Mhz

CASE: Corsair 680x

STORAGE: 256GB M.2(PCIE) EVO 970 | 1TB Curcial M.2 (PCIE) SSD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

Its a fun game.. you just have to keep at it to get good. There are lots of good players out there so be patient! One of the things I like to do when I get games like these is play the campaign first and get a feel for it then switch to multiplayer. If you play games like CoD, its very different from BF3.
Yea I've noticed that, go round one corner get shot, go round another get knifed, go round another get a rocket in your face >_< lol I'll get it sooner or later, I used to play MW3 and the only thing that's the same between the two games... Is you point and shoot and get lucky lol :P

Yea I've noticed that' date=' go round one corner get shot, go round another get knifed, go round another get a rocket in your face >_< lol I'll get it sooner or later, I used to play MW3 and the only thing that's the same between the two games... Is you point and shoot and get lucky lol :P[/quote']

I find BF3 is more realistic... I used to play CoD a lot back in the day but I've switched to BF3 over the last week or so. I still get owned, but getting better and better ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

MB: ASUS ROG Dark Hero VIII 570S

MEMORY: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB (8GB x 4) @ 3200Mhz

CASE: Corsair 680x

STORAGE: 256GB M.2(PCIE) EVO 970 | 1TB Curcial M.2 (PCIE) SSD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

Don't worry about you K/D ratio. When the game came out all my friends hated the game cause they were always dying. Just do your best and play the objective.

Don't waste vehichles' date=' play the objective. The helicopter is not just to take you from A to B, be prepared to die a lot in jets before you can unlock some better weapons/countermeasures. Help your team. Deploy health/ammo/revive/spot enemies/vehichles. keep your cool, even if your team is mentally backwards. Aim for the head. [/quote']

+1 !! best answer. follow his advice and youll go far!

After playing for over 12 hours I can't but agree now and I have to say I'm loving the game, going ot be getting the Razer BlackShark Battlefield 3 Edition mainly because they look sick and most of the reviews give it 8/10 :)