Best 120mm fan for intake at the bottom of the Fractal Design Define R4

itsmyjobtoknow

The Title says it all

Only reason I am using a 120mm fan instead of a 140mm fan that the Define r4 supports at the bottom is because my power supply, rm750, is larger then most power supply so it block the clearance for a 140mm.

Thank You in Advance 

Edit: I prefer that it would be as silent as possible and have a black and white theme if possible

I would get something that has some decent static pressure since it's going to be up against the floor, something like the Silverstone AP121/122/123 will work or NF-F12 from Noctua, those are just some fans that come off the top of my head, there are others that will work also.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I've had a be quiet! shadow wings 2 fan (not sure if they're available in US), and it's been working well for me, with 2 stock intakes at front, and a 140mm of the same fan for rear exhaust. The bottom is 120mm because a 140mm wouldn't fit with my psu.

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Gelid fans are not very quiet unless you turn them down a lot. Fractal design fans are very food for quiet, but their 120mm fan only pushes ~40cfm

Noiseblocker e-loops have a great 120mm white fan that is very good for static pressure, but comes in a variety of rpms to choose from! :D

http://www.blacknoise.com/en/products/it/8/Noiseblocker-NB_eLoop_Series_120mm

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The GELID Silent 12 120mm PWM Fan looks the part and is of good quality. 

However if you want a seriously quiet experience with excellent performance and build quality you cant go past the NF-F12 from Noctua (might have "Poop Brown and Vomit Tan" colors but is is the best can money can buy). 

-ces160

Bitfenix spectro pro.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

I prefer that it would be as silent as possible and have a black and white theme if possible

Quiet? Black and white? Theres only one choice...

NoiseBlocker E-Loop

eloop_B12_bs_xl.jpg