AOC releases a 34inch 21:9 3440x1440 monitor

GoodBytes

That price. THAT FRIGGIN' PRICE. Please be real.....

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

well, update on pcmonitors says it'll be delayed, coming in UK in september :/

this sucks, i'm really warming up for LGs but read some complaints about backlight bleed and that makes me not buy it yet and waiting for this one, but 2 more months to wait... :/

If they use the same panel. This one probably will have some of it aswell. Personally I got a Qnix QX2710 wich got backlight bleed aswell, clearly visable when I have a black screen, all the 4 corners are somewhat grey.

not visable at all during normal use. so I don't care about it at all. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

If they use the same panel. This one probably will have some of it aswell. Personally I got a Qnix QX2710 wich got backlight bleed aswell, clearly visable when I have a black screen, all the 4 corners are somewhat grey.

not visable at all during normal use. so I don't care about it at all.

someone in this thread or in the LG monitor thread mentioned it will get/got fixed with later models (models manufactured after march or something, don't take my word for it)

not following how the LG is going atm, but i'll keep my hopes up for this one

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

someone in this thread or in the LG monitor thread mentioned it will get/got fixed with later models (models manufactured after march or something, don't take my word for it)

not following how the LG is going atm, but i'll keep my hopes up for this one

I will go for the Dell or AOC one depending on price, availability and reviews. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I'm going to have to try one of these 21:9 aspect monitors soon, I have to experience it and I think I'd like the ability to have 2 browser windows open side by side free from bezels.

This is listed on Amazon.de for 850 Euros; the LG 34um95-p is listed as 830 Euros.

I really hope when it is in stock it is priced better...

HOLY SHIT! GUYS!

Look here! http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1827296

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

that's a different model of the aoc monitor we'll get in EU and the rest of the world

http://www.aocmonitor.com.cn/product/xianshiqi/633

and you can see on the baner of that page an AOC G-sync monitor for 400€...:D

decisions, decisions...

Now AOC only needs to put Adaptive Sync on it, and I will get it. Juust gotta sell a few things first.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Are AOC monitors decent? I don't know much about them as a brand, could be interesting if they're reliable

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Are AOC monitors decent? I don't know much about them as a brand, could be interesting if they're reliable

I used them in the past and I quite like them :)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

All of my (And my family's and office's too) experiences with AOC monitors have been good. Great value for the price.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

been using an aoc monitor for past 7 or 8 years

no problems so far, just really need a new one :D

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to get this monitor for Star Citizen :o

Would 2 7970 Ghz get it at max settings?

post-121560-0-48773800-1408620462_thumb.

post-121560-0-48773800-1408620462_thumb.