Dragon Nest Issue? can this be solved ?

Kizu

Well im playing the game for quite a while now and according to some websites i checked like game-debate and system requirements lab website checked if i can play this game with High settings, if i tried to use High settings not just the game in the dungeon that it'll lag but even at town that its worst. i know at town it might lag because of too much people playing it but right now im playing it at medium to high settings tho i dragged down the settings of my video card driver settings from AMD catalyst control center to ultra low if u can tell. Can help me or guide or any tips to avoid this issue..

My Computer specs would be
AMD FX 6100 (tuned down to 4 core for issue w/ over heating)
AMD Radeon HD 7770 video card

8gb Ram

Playing at 1440x900 resolution

Thanks for reply :)

Might be a CPU bottleneck? Tends to be the case with MMOs. Especially with only 4 cores on your 6100

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Might be a CPU bottleneck? Tends to be the case with MMOs. Especially with only 4 cores on your 6100

my i3 + my 7870 hovers around 100fps at all times. might be single core performance making the biggest effect

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

my i3 + my 7870 hovers around 100fps at all times. might be single core performance making the biggest effect

Yea MMOs aren't usually threaded that well. Single core performance is huge. I'd tell him to overclock, but he disabled cores due to heat output  :unsure:

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

• 2 weeks later...

Its not that i dont want or i cant overclock my cpu, instead boosting it to 3.5ghz lately and no problem but i can only push it up to just 3.59ghz if i push it to 3.6ghz it's not stable anymore but will try it again thanks for the info :)

• 2 weeks later...

it's not the clock speed that causes heat it's the voltage if your worried about heat set it at the highest clock you can at stock voltage

sorry for the late reply. i did try checking how to reduce the voltage of my cpu on bios but i cant seem to adjust it manually, i really dunno why tho but if possible can u give me links to edit my bios so that i can change manually the voltage that im having with my cpu and mobo. for mobo i got MSI 760gm - P23(FX) (MS-7641) thanks in advance

sorry for the late reply. i did try checking how to reduce the voltage of my cpu on bios but i cant seem to adjust it manually, i really dunno why tho but if possible can u give me links to edit my bios so that i can change manually the voltage that im having with my cpu and mobo. for mobo i got MSI 760gm - P23(FX) (MS-7641) thanks in advance

not sure how to with that motherboard but youtube and google could help

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so i got a new motherboard and processor right now but when im trying to record a video its really laggy, is there anything i can do to avoid or lessen the laggyness of the game ?
Processor: I5 4590
Mobo: H97M-D3H

btw thanks for the response. cheers