Best audio solution for $100

Half Life
Hello. I want buy some speakers for my pc, but i not decided which. Tale with $100 to spend on it, no matter if it are 2.0, 2.1 or 5.1 just i want heard the better sound (for $100 of less). I hear it's good option studio monitors us, but are not the subject tufts. People in these gustare me:

+ M-Audio AV30

+ Behringer MS16

The use will be music and games (50-50) films rarely.

Don't go for studio monitors for normal pc speakers. Monitors are made to have a sound as flat as possible so when your editing you hear what it's really like and not what it's made to sound like. Go for maybe a nice amp and some speakers. Or Corsair SP2500's are pretty good :) I'v gamed with studio monitors and sound is soo drab and boring.

hello

For under $100 the Edifier M3300 are great pc speakers. I have them on one of my systems.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Don't go for studio monitors for normal pc speakers. Monitors are made to have a sound as flat as possible so when your editing you hear what it's really like and not what it's made to sound like. Go for maybe a nice amp and some speakers. Or Corsair SP2500's are pretty good :) I'v gamed with studio monitors and sound is soo drab and boring.

That's subjective imo, some people do enjoy a neutral presentation. At the price range of $100 i would probably prefer some monitors to similarly priced PC speakers.

That's subjective imo, some people do enjoy a neutral presentation. At the price range of $100 i would probably prefer some monitors to similarly priced PC speak

I'v always used an amp and some nice speakers. Can turn everything to neutral for editing and turn everything up a little for everything else. I always have to turn the treble down for linus' videos though :)

hello

I'v always used an amp and some nice speakers. Can turn everything to neutral for editing and turn everything up a little for everything else. I always have to turn the treble down for linus' videos though :)

I do agree an amp and speakers would be better but at $100 you would be having to look second hand...

Well... I'v got a really nice pair of Warfedale Diamond 9's which sound amazing and they were only £40, And now to get sound you don't need a £200 amp any more and there's always sales. And then £10 or so on speaker cable? Most people's parents have an old amp in the attic to :)

hello

Well... I'v got a really nice pair of Warfedale Diamond 9's which sound amazing and they were only £40, And now to get sound you don't need a £200 amp any more and there's always sales. And then £10 or so on speaker cable? Most people's parents have an old amp in the attic to :)

Awesome score on the Wharfedale's :) I completely agree if the OP can find an amp and speakers then go for it.

ive had many different pc speaker systems, most with some issue or another. 

logi x530 (sold)

logi z5500 (3 rma's then refund)

divoom xc-1 (awesome sound but died)

gigworks t20's sII (present for older sister)

logi 523 (present for younger sister, died and replace with t-amp set up)

swan m10 (present for dad)

currently sport a yammie home theater system

just finished making a system for my sister using t-amp, CRAZY!

people on head-fi and avs forums talked them up but u really cant believe how good a t-amp set up sounds without hearing it.

i spent:

$25 on a lepai t-amp from ebay, lepai 2020t i believe

had a 5 amp dc power supply lying about

5 bucks on a rca to 3.5mm cable, ebay also

30 bucks on crappy set of second hand bookshelf sony speakers

and i tell u, imho this sounds better than the z5500's i use to have.

mad cheap and awesome sound

hope that helps

If ur hell bent on X, dont ask for X vs Y suggestions

@Crackhead1

You have a worklog of the t-amp or some pictures? Realy i dont have idea how can do that.

I would go for some logitech Z523 speakers.

Nothing too fancy but they sound quite good and should be rather easy for you to find.

those lepai amps are fantastic for the price.

Not as good as my m^3 headphone amp for even driving speakers, but that cost me >$400 more than the lepai amp.

if you can push your budget a little $130+shipp and don't want to source speakers/amps these would be hard to beat

http://www.theaudioinsider.com/product_info.php?loudspeakers=swan-active-desktop-sound&p=swan-m10-active-desktop-loudspeaker-system%2C-white&cPath=21_24&products_id=89&osCsid=3e15aef2e171b6937b4e72705a2f0015

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Sorry, but when you say a amp do you mean a legit guitar amp, because if that's the case, then I am all set :)

not a guitar amp a speaker amp, typically integrated amp or a receiver.

Thanks, got confused for a second.

id just get regular computer speakers. studio monitors are meant for music production.