[WIP] Super Budget Build, for Girlfriend

acidydragon

They did indeed hit the car in front of them, but with minimal damages. The third car drove off the scene.

abandon crash? wooop woop woop 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

abandon crash? wooop woop woop 

After the police had given them the okay... :P

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Just for perspective, this is my car at the accident. @loepa

Eu4el9L.jpg

could be worst dude.For start you survived. The cabin looks fine btw.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150709&cm_re=R7_265-_-14-150-709-_-Product

I might be looking for some money... Really fast...

Edit: Changed the link... Other one was for Canada :(

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Painting some pieces, and trying to get a file to smooth out a cut I made.

Pictures soon (Probably tomorrow.)

Are you sure the XPS is dead??

I can see that it's an i7 930, which would should have had a minimum of 6GB Ram. I would be very tempted to properly fault find on that machine and check if it really is a dead mobo/cpu. It would demolish the Celeron you have ... as in absolutely cream it.

Just as an FYI, I've only recently gone from an i7 920 with 6GB RAM to my 4670K only because I wanted a new project. It's still a formidable platform IMO. 

Are you sure the XPS is dead??

I'm sure something is dead, I think it's the motherboard that's dead though.

Right now it's just chilling.

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry... I slacked off on this log, I went on vacation for 2 weeks, and gave her the computer before hand. Finally went and took pictures! I'll get them up tomorrow!

Also, got a GPU for this computer :)

MSI R9 270 Gaming OC edition! :D Was $100 used. ^_^, installing it tomorrow.

I'll post pictures, and then the log will be done... Until I can save up a bit for a new motherboard, and CPU.

Build Price:

CPU/Motherboard: $50

GPU:                      $100

SSD:                      $70
WiFi:                      $40

Fan:                       $25 (Donated from my computer)

Total:                     $285

Free: Case, PSU, 80mm Fan