Eurovision starting tomorrow. Who's watching? Now with video explanation for foreigners.

I personally think that song is very cynical, a parade of typical clichés engineered to please everybody, including the eastern European countries.

It will probably win. But it has no soul to me.

Though I don't mind seeing the final in 2014 returning to Denmark, even if you didn't do a very good job IMO in 2001...

Hopefully we can turn Eurovision into a big Scandinavian circle jerk, passing the final in a circle between Norway, Denmark and Sweden forever, god knows that with a few exceptions we're the only countries left who are making any real effort anymore :P

This time of year again? I've been looking forward for months to watching the overly excited Moldovan woman shout numbers and countries at me!

Moldova did go through to the final tonight :)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I can image it now..."HELLO MALMO! WE ARE SO HAPPY TO BE IN THE FINAL! UNITED KINGDOM...12 POINTS!" I hope, anyway...

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

More excited for Domino Day. :P

EDIT: Ah just saw it is removed these days.

Thanks, now this is in my head!

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I personally think that song is very cynical, a parade of typical clichés engineered to please everybody, including the eastern European countries.

It will probably win. But it has no soul to me.

Though I don't mind seeing the final in 2014 returning to Denmark, even if you didn't do a very good job IMO in 2001...

Hopefully we can turn Eurovision into a big Scandinavian circle jerk, passing the final in a circle between Norway, Denmark and Sweden forever, god knows that with a few exceptions we're the only countries left who are making any real effort anymore :P

YES MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Second semifinal is live! Here's a stream: 

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/webtv?program=83853

Feel free to vote for Norway if you're eligible  :D

/shamelessplug

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Well i can guarrentee that england with be in the bottom 3. Again...

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Well i can guarrentee that england with be in the bottom 3. Again...

Nah, you'll do better than most years. Top 10 possibly!