Gaming-Streaming Pc around 1500euros

This is what i have till now...

i would love to hear what you guys have to add take out or give me any advice on it

this is europe build on euros 

thnx for your time

i currently own a 4TB HDD so thats a thing i don't need :)

peripherals 
azer black widow ultimate
Deathadder 2013
Asus rog vulcan pro headphones and vg248qe screen 

post-83289-0-86243700-1401383224_thumb.p

850W PSU is too much, 600W is far sufficient as you may change that motherboard with a cheaper one! :P

That looks like a really good build. Maybe save some money on the case.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

I'd get a cheaper Mobo and then get a larger SSD or a nice 2TB HDD.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

That looks like a really good build. Maybe save some money on the case.

what case would u suggest? :)

I'd get a cheaper Mobo and then get a larger SSD or a nice 2TB HDD.

forgot to add i already have a 4 tb HDD..adding it now

forgot to add i already have a 4 tb HDD..adding it now

Ah, okay. Maybe a larger SSD?

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

It's... sort of overkill in all of the part except the GPU, but it will work perfectly. And what I mean is...

- You dont need such expensive mobo if you are not going to use all of it function

- with an i7 4770k you better do some heavy rendering stuff or else an i5 4670k would be way less expensive but still comparable with 4770k

- What's that thing under the SSD? and why dont you have a HDD?

- 16GB Ram is sort of overkill if you only do games

- 850 watt is way too overkill, you need only about 500W for this build and even with 2 ways SLI a 750W would still be enough

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Ah, okay. Maybe a larger SSD?

its a 250gb one..u mean going for a 500?

It's... sort of overkill in all of the part except the GPU, but it will work perfectly. And what I mean is...

- You dont need such expensive mobo if you are not going to use all of it function

- with an i7 4770k you better do some heavy rendering stuff or else an i5 4670k would be way less expensive but still comparable with 4770k

- 850 watt is way too overkill, you need only about 500W for this build and even with 2 ways SLI a 750W would still be enough

thnx for the info :)

i read that gtx 780 needs 500w so i added that 850  ..i guess that post was wrong :)

that thing under the ssd is supposed to be a bracket for a fan to fit in to cool the ssd..it came free with the ssd so i picked it up 

as for the cpu and ram ill be streaming while gaming 

what psu would u recommend? 

its a 250gb one..u mean going for a 500?

Yeah. It depends if you'll need it, because it is preferable to launch games from an SSD and some people have ridiculous amounts of games, however if you don't, then a 250 should be fine.

Depends.

-The mobo is not very expensive in EU prices, and is very good.

-The i7 4770k is really good for streaming

-SSD is nice

-16 GB ram is really good, you should have at least 8 GB in battlefield 4 and then some extra for streaming and having chrome open.

-You don't want the PSU to be maxed out. If he decided to do two way SLI and heavy overclock the 850 W would be really nice!

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Yeah. It depends if you'll need it, because it is preferable to launch games from an SSD and some people have ridiculous amounts of games, however if you don't, then a 250 should be fine.iim

i have a big steam library but i aint really gonna have all of them installed so i guess os and some games on 250gb ssd are enough :)

Depends.

-The mobo is not very expensive in EU prices, and is very good.

-The i7 4770k is really good for streaming

-SSD is nice

-16 GB ram is really good, you should have at least 8 GB in battlefield 4 and then some extra for streaming and having chrome open.

-You don't want the PSU to be maxed out. If he decided to do two way SLI and heavy overclock the 850 W would be really nice!

yeah i kinda picked the 4770k and the extra 8 gigs or ram for the streaming part 

one problem i have tho is that i dont know what cpu fan to use..

thnx for the info :)

i read that gtx 780 needs 500w so i added that 850  ..i guess that post was wrong :)

that thing under the ssd is supposed to be a bracket for a fan to fit in to cool the ssd..it came free with the ssd so i picked it up 

as for the cpu and ram ill be streaming while gaming 

what psu would u recommend?

That 500W is kinda including the CPU as well, so yeah...

Well even if you goes 2 ways SLI a 750W PSU should still be fine, any one from Corsair or CM with 80+ Silver or more should be fine.

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

I have no experience with the CPU cooler and Ram, but just make sure that those tall memory sticks fit with that cooler.

Case: Silverstone TJ07 CPU: i5 3570K Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth RAM: Dominator Platinum 8GB GPU: SLI GTX 970 G1 Storage256GB Samsung 840 Pro + 3TB WD Green PSU: Corsair RM850 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Cooling: Water cooling with acrylic tubes HeadphonesPhilips Fidelio X2 DAC: Schiit Modi Amp: Schiit Vali

whoa thats a very nice case..and i kinda never thought of that ti gpu...thnx for ur time..ill take ur suggestions into consideration :)

No problem. Honestly one of the biggest reasons I like the 780ti with the dcu2 cooler so much more than the 780 is that you get to choose if you want to use the red stickers. (I don't.)